Start of Day 2. Going okay.

Moon woke up to nothing in particular. She looked out the door. There was no one there, and the light told her that it was sometime around 5 am. Sense all the Rainwings would be awake at around 10 am, Moon liked to get up early to get some time without all the thoughts.

 Moon got all of her things for school in a pouch that the Rainwing named Kinkajou gave it to her for Christmas. She gave everyone one, but she customized each one for each dragon. The one that moon got was black with silver moon crescent pattern going across the pouch. Even if the Rainwing was way too energetic, Moon had to admit that Kinkajou could make some really good pouches.

Moon opened the door to her cave, careful not to wake up Pheasant, and walked out. Moon had woke up an hour before the group agreed to meet at the ledge, so Moon decided to take a morning flight.

She listened for any one who might be awake. All she heard was the dreams of everyone. Moon hissed lightly. There were 70 dragons attending the academy currently, including her, so everyone's dreams, crashing into Moon all at once, was very hard to resist all of the dreams.

But though all of the dreams, there was one that stood out. In the dream, one dragon said, "are you sure?" And then there was another dragon, that  said, "Yes." The other one then said, "Well, killing is easy enough." Moon's eyes widened. "Well I trust that you will be able to do it. Good luck." "I won't need luck with this one." And then the dream just disappeared before Moon could track down who's dream that was.

Moon leapt into the air, and flew out of the sky hole. The sky was still dark, but you could barely see the light from the sun, coming out from behind a mountain.

Who dreamt that? And how did those two dragoons communicate in a dream? Probably a dreamvister. Moon thought, and then after a second, thought. Oh Moons, I hope that was just a dream.

Moon soared out and around the mountain, trying to take her mind off the dream. She noticed some cave entrances that weren't marked on the map, and decided to mark the cave entrances on her map to explore them with Turtle and Sora later if they wanted.

Moon went closer to the ground, and saw some plants that she could use to make poison and antidotes. Moon at the Rainwing village, liked to make medicine with the Rainwing healers, and also figured out how to make poison on the way. 

Moon landed on the ground, and took some of the plants, and seeds to make medicine, and to grow the plant in the future.

Moon looked up at the sky. She had spent about 40 minutes exploring the outside of the mountain. She had also gone around the mountain, and had drawn an okay map of around the mountain. There was a forest, and a hidden lake behind a waterfall. 

Moon started to fly back to the to the sky hole in the mountain. She began to hear that some people were awake, but not out of their caves. Moon flew down quietly, not trying to wake anyone, and flew to the ledge that they all agreed to meet at.

She saw Sora reading on the ledge, and said quietly, "Hi." before landing on the ledge.

"Hi." Sora said, quietly. "I saw that you came from the sky hole. What were you doing?"

"I woke up really early, so I decided to go explore a little bit around the mountain. I found a lot more than I expected." Moon replied quietly.

"What did you find?" Sora asked.

"You'll see." Moon said quietly, smiling. Moon  then saw Turtle flying to their ledge, and landed on the ledge.

"Good Morning you guys." Turtle said quietly. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope." Sora said, quietly.

"Oh, I woke up really early and decided to explore around the mountain for a bit, and I think that you both would really like what I found." Moon said, quietly excited.