Beginning of fourth day... Hell. 0/10

The rock landed on the side without a mark.

"Dawn it is!" Turtle said.

Sora smiled.

Moon smiled, knowing that Dawn was a good name, even if she liked Spring better.

They three looked over to the sleeping wolf, who was now named Dawn.

"Oh yeah, Moon, what were you talking about when Turtle wasn't there?" Sora asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I had just studying this legend that includes a wolf today, and so this is basically a big coincidence." (or is it?) Moon said.

"That is a pretty big coincidence." Turtle said, raising a eyebrow. "But just a coincidence." He paused. "I think, anyway."

"We should probably get some food for Dawn when she wakes up." Sora suggusted.

Moon and Turtle nodded.

"Good idea." Turtle said.

"I'm a pretty good hunter. I can go." Moon volunteered. 

"Okay." Sora and Turtle said.

Moon got up, and went out of the cave, spreading her wings.

She flapped her wings until she was hovering, and then she flew up into the clouds, looking for prey that she could hunt.

Moon closed her eyes while flying, and took some deep breaths. It was always so peaceful up in the sky. No one around, nothing to bother her, nothing to 

Moon soaked up the silence with no voices, and then scanned the ground, knowing that she needed to hunt.

Moon spotted a herd of hares. She quietly dove, and snatched a few before the rest of the herd noticed, and ran off at lighting speed.

The few that she caught were still squirming around, and one bit Moon.

She hissed, and let go of it instinctually. 

The one that bit her ran off at lighting speed with their herd.

Moon quickly killed the other before it could do something similar. 

She flew back to the cave, and landing onto the stone, a bit wet from the small lake.

"I got something that Dawn could eat." Moon said, showing them the hare that she caught, interrupting their conversation.

"Oh, good." Turtle said with a smile, while he was sitting on a ledge but then narrowed his eyes seeing the bite. "You got bit?"

Moon nodded before going to the excess lemons they got, and squeezed a bit onto the bite that was bleeding a bit. 

She hissed. It hurt. A lot. 

After the pain faded, she took a excess strip of cloth, and wrapped it onto her wrist where she got bit.

"Oh yeah...." Sora began. 

Turtle and Moon looked at her.

'Maybe I shouldn't- maybe it's a sensitive topic- maybe it's- SHUT UP!!!' Her mind argued. "Uh, Moon, why do you have a scar right there?" She said nervously, pointing to two circle-ish scars under her back-left leg.

Moon flinched. Both in a 'sensitive topic' and 'Wow, she noticed that?' Kind of way.

"Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, that might have been a sensitive topic, I'm sorry-" She said quickly.

"No, It's alright, I was just a bit surprised you noticed. Most people don't." Moon lied, with a shrug. "I got it when I was younger. A Rainwing dragonet was practicing their venom, and I accidently got hit." She said, only this time half lying.