Almost the end of the day. Weird.....

Ps: They have books instead of scrolls.

Moon walked into the classroom to Glory, most likely the teacher, and that Winter, Carnelian, Turtle and Umber were there, but Kinkajou and Qibli were not there. Moon sighed, and thought, 'What trouble are those two getting into this time?'

She sat down, and looked around. The classroom had multiple windows in the wall that had their leaves rolled up so sunlight could directly hit everything. There was also multiple canvasses with paints.

"GONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!"

'I guess that they did fix the bell.' Moon thought, a bit surprised.

Moon turned to Umber, and asked, "Where are Kinkajou and Qibli?"

'Running from Starflight and Tsunami.' Umber thought. "Kinkajou and Qibli accidently set a tiny fire to the library, and they had to get new scrolls and paint from Tsunami." Umber counted on his talon.

"So they're going to most likely get knocked unconscious." Moon stated.

Umber nodded. "

On que, Kinkajou and Qibli came rushing into the classroom, screaming, and tripped, having the paint spill all over Glory.

Glory turned a deep red. "You. Did. NOT." Glory hissed.

The two stayed quiet for a second before screaming, and running out of the room.

"GET BACK HERE!!!!" Glory yelled, running after them.

Moon blinked.

"Well now Kinkajou and Qibli accidently set a tiny fire to the library, and they had to get new scrolls and paint from Tsunami, and tripped over Glory, getting paint all over them. " Umber said.

"Rest in piece, Kinkajou and Qibli." Moon said.

"Rest in piece." Turtle and Umber said together.

"Good riddance." Winter and Carnelian said.

The three wiped their heads over to Winter and Carnelian, giving him a glare.

"What, we all know that were all thinking it!" Winter hissed in defense, earning a nod from Carnelian.

"GONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!"

Glory came into the classroom, dragging Qibli and Kinkajou behind her.

"Okay, this is art. You get an A no matter how fucking bad our art is, unless it's REALLY bad, then there is a different story." Glory said. "I'm going to test your art skills. Draw me. Warning, if you draw in the way you see me in a bad way, it won't end well. Now draw."

Moon stood up and went over to one of the canvasses, and picked up a pencil, and started to try and draw Glory. She drew her with a crown, and with her scales seeping with red. In reality, it was really bad, and the red she put made the green look brown, and the crown was literally an M with a curved bottom.

"Alright, let's see them!" Glory said, snatching all the drawings. Glory put up Qibli's up first. It was better then Moon's, but it looked a bit like Glory had a mustache.

Glory must have noticed too because she hissed, and said, "A mustache? Do I look like a boy to you? 6/10 for first try. Aka a D." The then put up Moon's. "I'm not brown, and the drawing pretty bad, but I do have a crown, and I do not have a mustache. 7/10. AKA a C."

Moon thought she would do worse, but that was pretty good compared to her imagination.

Glory then held up Umber's. It was better then Qibli's, and looked normal. Nothing that bad stood out, and it looked like Glory. "Good job Umber. 9/10. AKA an A." She then held up Winter's. The same thing as Umber. "I'd do a few tweaks, but good job. 8/10. AKA a B" Then Turtle's. It was good. Not as good as Umber's, but not as bad ad Umber's. "Good job. 7/10. AKA a C." She then held up Kinkajou's, which was literally just blobs of paint.