End of day. 10/10 I think?

Moon ripped off a piece of the dead animal that she grabbed, and swallowed it. After a minute of silence between the friends, Turtle said, "You two going to the library after eating?"

Both Sora and Moon knew that the library would never be open that late, and so did Turtle.

Moon nodded, followed by Sora slowly nodding.

Turtle nodded at that.

"You?" Moon asked quietly.

"Yep." 

If you were someone who wasn't there to experience the weird as fuck Nerium incident, then you would just think that they were talking about going to the library after they eat. But, if you were there, then you would know that they were talking about if they were going to the plaza.

"Should we tell the rest of the winglet?" Turtle asked.

"Yea, but we should probably not tell Kinkajou or Winter. She tells everything to Glory, and Winter is the kind of person to not be in these kind of things, and would tell. Reading, of course." Moon quickly covered up.

"Carnelian seems like she wouldn't be interested in that kind of thing as well." Sora pointed out.

Moon nodded, and said, "Yea, but she doesn't seem like the kind of person to have enough energy to tell, unlike Kinkajou, for example."

"It seems like it would be a pain to tell Carnelian, so lets just tell Umber and Qibli." Turtle said, then turning to Sora. "Could you tell Umber?"

Sora shifted, but nodded. "Yeah, I could." She said. "I think I'll give him a note, or something, telling him to go to the west of the school, and that I would explain there."

"I can tell Qibli." Turtle volunteered.

Moon ripped the last piece of her otter, and cut it's spine off it's head, and wrapped the head in cloth like she did with the goat, and put it in her pouch.

"We have about 25 more minutes, so I'm going to work on the-," Moon coughed. "Animal."

The two nodded, understanding.

"Let's meet up at the Library." Turtle said, emphasizing on library.

Moon nodded, and walked to her cave, and chipped off most of the muscles, and other part, and then put in in a water tub, and pushed in under her desk. Moon opened one of her draws, and took out the horn knife, and put in in her pouch, in case something happens.

She then opened the door to her cave, and stepped out. She then listened for voices. Most of them had either taken off to the plaza, or was telling their friends and winglet about it.

She spread her wings, and lifted off thought the sky hole, now showing many glistening stars, matching the stars under Moon's wings.

She flew over the mountain, landing on one of the tips of the mountain.

Moon shivered a bit, looking around for this, "plaza" might be. She closed her eyes, and looked for a group of dragons outside of school.

She listened, and heard a faint,

'why did I come here?'

'Are we really doing this?' 

Moon opened her eyes, and flew over to where she hear the voices, and sure enough, there was 2 Icewings, 3 Nightwings, 8 Sandwings, 7 Seawings, 5 Skywings, 4 Rainwings, and all 10 Mudwings.

Moon scanned the crowd, and her eyes landed on Sora and Turtle. She walked over to them, and said, "Has anything happened yet?"

Sora shook her head.