Start of day 5. Scheming. No comment.

I looked through the comments, and I am so sorry for my spelling, and my future spelling. I am terrible at spelling T~T. Also, I probably will not fix my spelling mistakes in the future, or now, so yeah... Also, what do you think about the new cover? I made it myself, so no using it in any way please. Enjoy!!!

-Night

<~----------------------------------~>

Moon blinked a few times sleepily before yawning, and stretched out her legs, hearing a few cracks in her claws.

She looked over to Pheasant who was peacefully asleep. Moon got out of her hammock quietly as possible, watered the plants she was growing, grabbed her bag, and carefully closed the door as she walked out of her cave.

After Moon closed the door, she saw next to the door was a letter. 

Moon looked closer at the letter, and read it.

'Meet in the grand hall at 9:00   

-Sunny'

'Poor Sunny.' Moon thoughts sadly. She looked at the sky, seeing some rays off light coming from the sky hole.

'Shit! It's 6:00!!' Moon thought as she stumbled onto her right side flapping her wings for support. She leaped off the edge and flew to the cave. The flight to the cave was about 5 minutes so when she arrived, she saw Turtle already there.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Moon said, taking off her pouch.

Turtle raised an eyebrow. "It's still 6:00 as far as I'm concerned."

Moon sighed. "Is Sora here?"

Turtle shook his head. "Think she's going to try and murder again?"

Moon shrugged. "Who knows."

Dawn strutted to Turtle, who pat her head.

"I see that you've bonded with little Dawn." Moon said.

Turtle nodded. "She still won't take food from me, or let me pet her."

"Aren't you petting her right now?"

"I'm patting her, not petting her." Turtle said.

"Okay? I still don't see the difference though." 

Moon and Turtle talked for a bit, when Sora flew in panting.

"Sorry that I'm late!" Sora said, trying to catch her balance from flying straight to ground as she also tried to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Moon asked. "It's been a bit-" Sora unitensionly let out a wave a thoughts. Moon fell to the ground, and said weakly, "Yep..... Okay, that's what's happening...."

"What?" Turtle asked. "Not all of us can read minds!"

"I may have set up another thing...." Sora said, averting her eyes.

"What did you do?" Turtle asked. 

<~-------------------------------------~>

Sora pov:

"She scratched at a stalactite, so when a dragon brushes it, it will fall." Moon said, noticing that Sora didn't want to talk about it.

"What if another dragon besides Icicle brushes it, and." Turtle clicked his tongue.

Sora flinched back, and looked at the ground in guilt.

"Icicle takes a very besific route every afternoon, and her wing always brushes a besific stalactite when she goes to gets water from the smaller lake before lunch." Moon quoted from Sora's thoughts.