Half of 3rd day! 7/10. Nothing bad- Okay, I take that back.

I'm sorry it's taking a long time for Moon, Turtle, and Sora to become evil. I just have a lot of ideas, and then It's just random things.

The Mountain. Jade mountain.. It's falling.... All my friends, my winglet, Sora, Turtle....... Why am I paralyzed? Why can't I help them? Why would this happen? It's just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, not a prophecy, not the future..... God, it's not the future. Just. A. Dream...............

Moon shot up, waking up. She was breathing a bit hard, and was sweating. Moon took a deep breath before getting up, grabbing her pouch, and putting most of her books into it. She then opened the door carefully, and walked out.

 She closed the door, and took a deep breath. She then took out her map, and looked for an underground lake to clean up.

Right now, there was no one awake besides her, and another Nightwing, that accidently woke up and was still in their cave.

She scanned the map, and she saw that there were three. One was really big, probably where most Seawings hang out at. The smallest one was more like a small pond, or drinking water. She settled on the one that wasn't the biggest, but not the smallest. Moon walked to the edge, and looked up to try and pinpoint what time it is.

There was still stars, and no sign of sunlight yet. Sense the sun begins to rise at around 5:20 here, it must be before that time. Moon sighed. She flew down to the first floor, and looked at the map. 

It was in the D wing that had empty classrooms, and if She remembered right, it was going to be used for clubs, and other things. She walked into the D wing, and looked around. It was pretty dark compared to the other wings, but then again, no one was using this Wing yet.

She walked though the Wing, and stopped at a three way, and turned left, and walked a bit more. Moon finally hit the lake. It was about the size of 16 classrooms, but it had a view of the sky and Moons. One of the Moons were full, while the other two were 1/3 full, and 1/8 full.

Moon took off her bag, and set it down. She then put a talon in the water, to see the temperature before diving into the water. 

It was cold, but in a refreshing way. There was some fish, but it was only small fish. Not the kind that dragons would eat. She swam around in the water for a minute or 2 before swimming up to the surface and taking in a breath of air. 

Moon then swam to the bank, and came out of the lake. Sense she felt a cold breeze from the sky hole, making her shiver a bit. She picked up her pouch, and put it around her neck, before spreading her wings and taking off into the sky from the sky hole.

She left out a breath, and watched as the steam from her mouth, floating off. Moon shivered a bit, and felt some of the water droplets rolling off her, and into the sky. 

Moon flew over to the waterfall, and dived into it, getting wet again. She flapped her wings, trying to dry them, and hopefully herself.

She walked over to the holes that the trio were trying to make, and brushed her talon against the stone wall. She then took a goat bone sharpened it a bit, and drew a square before chipping at the wall.

Moon managed to chip away 1 hole, and was working on one, when she saw a big change of color in the sky behind the waterfall. 

'Must be around 6.' Moon thought, looking at the waterfall, which was blurring the colors and landscape behind it.

She continued to chip away at the one she was working on, when she heard Sora's thoughts.

Moon blew at the stone, blowing away some chips.

Sora flew in though the waterfall, and landing right next to Moon. 

"Hi." She said softly.

"Hi." Moon smiled lightly.