Middle of 4th day. 8/10! *gasps*

Moon tried to stand up, but stumbled down. She hissed in pain, and looked at her shoulder to see a seed pod.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!" A dragon that wandered near that area said before dashing off to call the teachers and staff.

'Tamarin. Kinkajou. Qibli. Winter. Sora. SORA!!' Names flooded into her mind, reminding Moon that they might have got injured in the explosion, and she shot up, but then swayed back and forth.

She took a step forward, but stumbled forward in the process. Worry shot into Moon. 

'They might be dead. They can be dead. They ARE dead.' Moon thought falling down again, the vision still fresh in her mind.

 Calm down. That's not your worry, It's just everyone elses. Focus on my voice. Don't fall in. Darkstalker's voice said, trying to sooth Moon. Their fine. Kinkajou's okay. Tamarin is not dead. Qibli and Winter are okay. Sora is okay physically.

Moon's eyebrows scrunched up at the smoke as she stood up. 'What is that supposed to mean?'

Oh, your listening. That's good. Keep listening. Darkstalker said, continuing to wispear soothing things into her mind.

Kinkajou gasped with worry. "TAMARIN!!!" and rushed to the edge of the hole from the explosion. 

"What was that?!" Qibli said, coughing though the smoke.

"An explosion. On propose." Winter hissed, as he brushed some rocks off of him.

"CLEAR THE WAY!!!" Peril yelled, rushing into the room.

Everyone backed up.

She dove into the fire, and stayed there for a bit before coming out, dragging a dragon behind her.

Clay ran into the room, and also dove into the fire to fish out the dragons still in the pit. He came out of the fire dragging a black corpse, and also had Tamarin on his back.

Sunny ran a full speed into the room, and her eyes widened.

"TAMARIN!!" Kinkajou ran over to her body with tears in her eyes as Clay put her carefully on the ground. "Don't you dare die on me!!! If you die, then I'll throw blue frogs all over you!!" She shook Tamarin's body, hoping to wake her up.

Sunny shed some tears, and thought, 'Why. Why. Why!! Why is this is happening!!! What did we do to deserve this!?!!?!?'

Tsunami ran in, followed by Glory and Nerium, and gasped at the sight.

Tsunami ran to Sunny to comfort her.

Clay checked the black corpse's pulse, which Moon now recognized as Carnelian, which he just looked away at, and thought, 'Two loses. This is horrible.'

"Are there any more people in there?" Winter asked Clay, who shook his head.

"Me and Peril did a full sweep. No one else is in there." 

Winter nodded, and let out a burst of frostbreath, which instantly put out the fire.

The school nurse ran into the room, and ran over to Tamarin, seeing that the other two were obviously dead.

"We need to get her to an underground lake." They said urgently, their scales shifting to a grassy green. "Get her to the nearest as fast as possible, get some bandages, the bottle in my office with the label, 'Aloe vera', and some rainwing darts in case she wakes up."

Glory and Nerium nodded, and dashed off.

"I can carry her." Clay volunteered, and went out of the room with the nurse and Nerium.