Chapter 1

(Picture credits to rightful owner)

A tall man wearing a navy blue shirt with khaki pants walking in a long corridor with a calm face. He entered an elevator which is used only by reserved people and high executives and pressed the 30th floor.

After a few minutes, the lift stops on the 30th floor and the man comes out, and walks straight towards a big door. He knocked on the door and pushed it when he heard a faint 'come in'.

The person inside the room didn't raise his head from the file which he reading. That person is wearing a white shirt underneath a grey vest. His upper coat is placed on the handle of the swing chair. on which he is sitting.

The table in front of him has filled files and important papers that he needs to asses,3 telephones, a computer and last but not least a metallic nameplate that show his name and power.

Co-CEO KIM TAEHYUNG.

The former man shakes his head with a done look and walks toward the table. He stands in front of the table and waits for a few seconds. Still no response

"Mhhhhmm"

He cleared his throat to get the attention. The other one looked up from the file with a blank expression. He just ignored the person in front of him and went back to the file like no one was there.

"What are you doing here Namjoon Hyung? Did my hyung send you here?."

Taehyung asked without raising his head from the file.

"what am I doing here huh. that's my question Tae. It's past 11. What are you doing here? Come pack up, let's go home."

Namjoon Co. CEO of the company also the one and only brother-in-law of Kim Taehyung said with a fed-up tone.

"I have some work to do hyung. I will be there tomorrow on time. You can go" He said and flipped the page on the file

Hearing this namjoon is annoyed is an understatement.

"Tae you are talking like you are a guest of tomorrow's wedding. Did you forget that you are the groom"

"Huhh wedding" Taehyung said with a mocking voice. He closes his file and looks towards the namjoon

"It's not a wedding hyung. It's just an arrangement. An arrangement that lasts long for....I don't know. maybe for months or years," He said removing his glasses and leaning backwards on the chair.

Namjoon signed. He knows. Not only him but everyone in the house knows Taehyung is not pleased with the idea of gettingmarried, that too with a boy.

Taehyung never even considers marrying a boy in his wildest dreams. But look now. He is going to marry a boy whom he has known for years but never had a close bond with.

He wanted to spend his life with a woman he love and he found that woman when he was doing his masters. But she......

He agreed to this marriage only because of his mother.