Chapter 9

The drive back home wasn't as cheerful as the one to the office. Jungkook deliberately faces the window to conceal his red, swollen eyes and puffy cheeks from Jin. but Jin understands Kook is avoiding him.
He was okay until a while ago but now he looks so gloomy and hurt.

  Jin asked him several times what happened to him suddenly but Kook just shrugged it off saying dust got in his eyes.....okay so Jin is not stupid to believe such a big lie. So he makes a mental note that he will pursue him, to tell the truth after reaching home.

They reached home and Jungkook ran directly to his room. He doesn't want others to see him crying. He locked the door and cry his heart out, rewinding the words of his husband in his mind. Hearing the same word from his husband's again and again broking him.

He flinched by a sudden knock on the door.

He tries to whip his eyes and open the door, already knowing who will be. Jin got shock looking at the younger's eyes which is now more red and swollen.

"Kookie what happen in the office? You were okay until we leave the cabin. Tell me bun" Kook can't control anymore. He hugged Jin and started to cry. Jin just stay there hugging him back, waiting for the younger to speak.

"Hyung hu-bby *sob*hubby *sob* never goin-ing to accept me. He doesn't want me hyung" He whimpered while hugging the elder who couldn't understand what happened but start rubbing Kook's back and then patted his head.

After a while when bunny calmed down, he parted away and looked down. He realized what he was blabbering. "S-orry.. I didn't mea-n to say That." He apologized between sniffles. Jin shook his head in disapproval and make him sit on the bed.

"Now tell me what happened" Jin asked and jungkook hesitate at first but he narrate everything that he heard when he went to pick up the phone. Jin is cursing his brother in his mind, sometimes he voices out making Jungkook giggle And stop him from cursing his husband.

"Bun I am going to ask you something and I want an honest answer. Okay?. Jin said to which the younger nodded.

"Do you have feelings for Tae" kook's eyes widened hearing the question. He  didn't expect this. "I-I don't kno-n hyung. I don't kn-ow how to describe it" Bunny said hung his head low.

"Ohh you like him kookie...... I can see that"

"Ehhh?" jungkook just sat there dumbfounded thinking how does he know?

"Yes kookie you do and I know that. I always notice that shine in your eyes whenever You see him. Your ears perked up when someone mention his name. The way you admire his photos in business magazines..... I can see that kookie.... even before your marriage "

Our bunny is now shy and embarrassed because he was caught by Jin. He never knew that Jin was observing him.

"Am I that obvious hyung? What if he knows this? What about others ohhhh nooo" he lay down on the bed burying his face in a pillow wailing like a toddler due to embarrassment. Jin can’t help but laugh at the younger's baby behaviour.
But he stopped when the younger shoot a glare at him. Jungkook wanted to look like an angry tiger but his doe eyes and pouty lips betrayed him and make him look like an angry bunny.
Jin want to coo at him. But he holds himself back.

He pull him and make him sit down on the bed and face him. Kookie is sitting there still pouting.

"Ooh kookie angry bird....you look soo cute that's why I laugh.
And about the earlier thing you asked....I noticed this because...... I saw myself in you. I was like you before my marriage ....my ears always perked up when Appa mentioned about joonie in front of me. I easily got flustered whenever he smiled at me.....same as you."