Chapter 10

"What did you just called me "

Taehyung ask with…hmmmmm I don’t know how to describe his facial expressions maybe a mixture of confusion and disapproval with tiny bit of anger.....Yeah sort of....His already dark eyes became even darker... looking at shorter male with his intense gaze

Our kookie is looking back at Taehyung with his big shiny doe orbs… totally befuddled. “Wha-at?”.

Taehyung shoved his fist in pocket due to the frustration. Those eyes doing something to him but he can’t pinpoint exactly what. He utter a sigh and step forward to lessen the distance between them. They are now so close that Taehyung’s breath hits Jungkook’s forehead.

“I asked what you just called me?” Taehyung repeat his question with loud deep voice which sent shivers to Kook's body. He is controlling himself to not to faint and embarrass himself because he feels so weak due to the proximity between them.

He fist his palm on the hem of his pajama shirt, breathing unevenly. With so much difficulty he looked at Taehyung and utter “Taehyung -sshi.” *Blinking his eyes*

"Huh? You used to call me hyung. Then why sudden change" Taehyung asked. Now Jungkook understand what’s the issue. But he didn’t expect Taehyung to react like this.

Taehyung wants distance and Jungkook is giving it wholeheartedly, even in the way of addressing. Isn't he on the right track?

"Oh.....I am feeling inappropriate to call you hyung, taehyung-sshi. You didn’t give the permission to call you Hyung. So-

“You can call me Hyung, jungkook  I don’t have any problem” Taehyung instantly cut him off.

“but it’s wrong, taehyung-sshi. we are not close enough to address you informally. I am respecting your boundaries, I called you hyung on our wedding day and later I realized that it’s wrong. Please don’t take it wrongly. I genuinely feel like this."

Jungkook explained and hesitantly looked at Tae. He don’t want the elder to think that he is mocking him.

Taehyung on the other hand don’t know what to say. He know younger is right. they both know each other but never close enough. But still........

If younger want it like that, Then let it be. Why should he care right? It’s not like he love the way other called him hyung ……or did he?

He reluctantly steps back making younger to breathe properly. All these time taehyung was also enjoying the younger’s intoxicating scent. He smells like strawberries drenched in sweet vanilla which made Taehyung crazy.

He was controlling himself to not lick the jungkook’s entire body and test whether he also taste like he smells.
His gaze fixed on him and said with zero expression.

"Okay as you wish”

Saying this he walk towards the cupboard to take his sweatpant and went to the bathroom. He slam the door with a loud thud making the younger flinch.
Jungkook pouted

"Did I do something wrong?"

------------------------------------------------------------
It's almost eleven in the morning and Taehyung haven’t woken up yet. He is compensating last two days of sleep. Others also decided to not to wake him up knowing how tired he is.

  They had their breakfast well except one bunny boy who said he was not hungry. He will eat later. No..no.... he is not waiting for his husband he is truly not hungry.... yeah

It's almost lunch time and Taehyung still didn’t wake up. Jungkook got worried and decided to check on him. He entered their room...walk towards the bed where his husband is lying half naked.