Chapter 8

It’s been almost two days since the incident in their bedroom happened. Taehyung hasn’t visit his house since then even for once. Others are used to this.

Whenever there is a problem in their company, his focus is only on it. Namjoon also no less, but he will do it from home after office time. He is well aware that he has a husband who is waiting for him and if in any case he forgets about it, then he can kiss the couch for a week. So he stays in the office at night only if it’s necessary.

Taehyung does not know or pretends not to know that someone is waiting for him at home too.

Like why should he care about the other one. Didn’t he make it all clear before their marriage? He doesn’t want anything to do with him and lives his life as before. But the irony is that he made the rule and he broke it first. *Interesting*

“Eomma he is still in the office. If it goes like this, nothing will go as we planned." Jin said shaking his head in disappointment.

Meena silently agreed to this. They are sitting near the poolside ,sipping their drinks. Bottoms are alone in the house. Daehyun is left to visit his hometown. Namjoon and Taehyung are at the office. Jungkook is in his room, doing his assignment for his uni.

“We should do something jin. time is running. It’s already two days and no progress between them. The don't even get a chance to speak each other"

They sit there silently, thinking what should they do…….at last a bulb clicks on Jin’s head

"Eommaaaa how about me and Kookie visit our company? We will bring lunch for them. If Taehyung is free after noon I will leave Jungkook there. Let them come here together."

Jin said with excitement.

“Ohhh my jinnie got some brain from my joonie. keep it up my son” Meena said patting other's shoulder to which just Jin just stare at her in disbelief

"Eomma! How can you say like that? Maybe he has a sexy brain but I already have a handsome brain." Jin said with an offended look and drank his juice in one go.

“My boy I am just teasing you. I know you are clever. You are just like me baby. Beauty with brain.”

“sorry to say this eommaa but brain and you will never go together in the same sentence” Jin said like he made some comeback which he actually did and as received a slipper as reward from his eomma.
-------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung do you really want me to come with you? what if he gets angry seeing me there you know we didn’t make our relationship public.”

Jungkook said while packing his lunch for his husband and brother-in-law made by his own hand.

"Ohhhhh come on kookie it’s your company also. You can go there whenever you want. No one gonna stop you. And about your relationship, we are not keeping the marriage secret deliberately. Circumstances made us do that. Eventually, it will come out anyway. So you don’t need to worry about this my kookiebun"

Jin smiled and ruffled his hair which Jungkook pouted for ruining his hairstyle.

"Hyung you ruined my hair". Kook said fixing his hair with his hand. Jin cooed at his small brother-in-law’s cuteness. he couldn’t help but pinch those fluffy bun cheeks.

“let’s go and give a surprise visit to our busy husbands”

Jin said and took the lunch box in one hand and the other wrapped around the younger’s shoulder.

The drive to the office is filled with laughs and talks where Jin is driving and Throwing some of his dad jokes at Kook and Kook is laughing his heart out not because it’s actually funny but hearing the way Jin laughing at his own jokes.