Chapter 2

(Picture credits to rightful owner)

        a sweet Humming can be heard from the Kitchen of the Jeon house. a petite male is standing near the kitchen slab. he is wearing a pink apron over his fluffy oversized yellow sweater.

                The boy seems to be busy transferring the bulgogi he prepares to a serving dish. Many other food items can be seen on the kitchen table.
Food looks so appetizing that the mere sight of it is enough to make anyone's mouth water.

Jeon Jungkook is so busy in the kitchen, preparing meals for his family. He insisted on making dinner alone today.
He didn't notice a short male who entered the kitchen with a toddler on his hip.

He smiled seeing the other was so immersed in cutting the mangoes.

“Koooo koo ma-nguuu mann-ggu mee mee”

  The Toddler started to say incoherent words, wiggling from his mama’s hold to get down. Jeon Haneul, the surrogate son of couple Min Yoongi and Min Jimin, always ditches his parents for mangoes.

  Hearing this, jungkook turns to look at the cute fluff ball waddling toward him. Hechuckledd showing his bunny teeth and bent down to pick Hanuel

“Aigoo… my hanu baby want mangoes aahhh…” Jungkook said tickling his cute tummy

“Aaiihh kookoo ticklyyeehhh”

Hanuel started to giggle. Jungkook can’t resist the cuteness
Booped his nose.
Jimin stood there with a fond and tiny bit of a sad look. Ahhhhh He gonna miss this sight.

His kookie is going to get married and leave here tomorrow. How fast the time flies. When he got married to Yoongi, jungkook was just fifteen.

  He still remembers that adorable cute boy who was so nervous to talk to him first but as time passed they became close. Now they are like best friends.

Sending him away is so difficult for Jimin. His only relief is that his jungkookie is going to Kims.
Jimin's train of thought was broken by loud Chuckling from Hanuel who is now munching his favourite mangoeshappilyy in jungkook hold.

He walks towards the cute duo.

“Kookie...you spoil this brat…”
Hearing this they both pouted And gave puppy eyes. Jimin tried to glare at both but his urge to smile betrayed him. people with hearts can’t help but melt on their puppy face

“Hyungg he's just a kid. isn’t he the cutest” Jungkook said kissing his fuller cheeks.
“Yah yah cutee and Kookie you all done?

“Yah hyung I am. go and call everyone. I will tell the maids to set the table”
jungkook said to which Jimin nodded and walked out of the kitchen

Everyone is now present in the dining room .jungkook’s and and Yoongi’s grandmother Jeon Sooyun sitting on the centermost chair eating her favourite Japache made by her grandson