Chapter 6

Even though Jin and Meena have done the decoration in a big way, the ceremony was very short

Even though Jin and Meena have done the decoration in a big way, the ceremony was very short. Only very close relatives and friends  were invited to the wedding.

Taehyung and jungkook exchange their rings and sign in the register to make it legal. The medias were not informed by them. They have decided to hold a press conference tomorrow and announce it officially.

It's almost evening and The guests started leaving one by one. Now only jeons and kims are remaining.

They all are now sitting in living. all tops talking about the business and bottoms just gossip each other, talk about jungkook’s studies, jin's work life as a professor in jungkook’s university, Hanuel's baby talk ,jimin's dance class and so on.

it's night. They all had their dinner which was made by maid.
Now it’s time for jeons to leave.

jungkook is crying holding haneul in his arms.Jimin and soojin is not any better. they also sobbing hugging jungkook from side. Yoongi, eventhough he Don’t show his vulnerability in public, the scene in front making it more difficult to hold back his tears

It is difficult for them leave their bunny here But they consoled themself by saying that it was for his own good. Moreover, they are entrusting him to the most capable hands.

Yoongi lastly hugged jungkook who cried for a minute in his brother’s embrace.  He also hugged taehyung, telling him to take care his brother to which taehyung agree

After bidding their goodbyes jeons leave the kim mansion. Meena side hugged the jungkook who is looking at their car that moving towards the gate. He immediately hugged her placing his head on other’s shoulder when the car is nowhere to see

. Meena and daehyun talk to jungkook before wedding  when jungkook back after the talk with taehyung.
They both apologise to him for hiding the truth and ready to do anything he want. Jungkook  forgive them  and ask them to hide this from his family.

He also said he is okay with this arrangement as long as you all are happy. They felt more guilty hearing jungkook’s word. they want their younger son to realize how lucky he is to get partner like jungkook. they wish taehyung will love jungkook irrespective of his gender.

They all go inside the mansion. Taehyung was about go to his room without minding anything But he was called by daehyun to living room. When he reached the living room, all are present there.

Daehyun , meena and namjin couple is sitting in the big sofa. opposite to them there is two single chair sofa, One is occupied by jungkook and daehyun motioned taehyung to sit other one.
He sit there and waiting for his appa to talk.

"Tae kook I know this marriage is just a arrangement for both of you, and only we know that. Outside you are married couple, you should act like that in front them . You know what I mean right. I am not saying to act lovey-dovey all time, just be careful whenever you are out together okay don’t make other suspicious especially jeons"