Chapter 4

Taehyung woke up from his sleep when he heard someone knocking on the door

"Tae... Tae...Time to wake up you idiot, hurryyy."

Jin said loudly from the other side of the door. Tae Ignore him, try to sleep again. But will Jin back down?

NO

He just leaves for a few seconds and comes back with something in his hand. Taehyung was happy when he didn't hear any knock. But his happiness was short-lived when......⤵

Hearing the sound, he jumped out of bes like-When was the railway station shifted near his house
But then he realized.....

"Ahhhhhhhhhh Jinnnnnnnn I am Going to kill you......"

He got out of bed and walked to the door, Stomping his feet.

He opened the door and saw his annoying brother leaning on the wall with the speaker and enjoying that not-so-so-soothing sound. Is he really human? Or some devil looks like a human.

taehyung mentally scoffed, took the speaker from his hand and turned off it.

"Rise and shineeeee........cub" Jin greeted him as if he had done nothing

"How can you be so annoying this early in the morning?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"First of all, it's not early Morning. It's past eight" Jin said and showed the time on his phone

"And secondly I am not annoying. I just do my duty to wake you up."Hearing this. Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Yaaah! don't roll your eyes on me, I will poke it out." Jin shouted to which Taehyung just scoffed and walked inside the room.

"Hey, where are you going? Going to bed again? It's your wedding today. Don't be so-"

"Jin just calm down or you will get wrinkles" Saying this taehyung closed the door and walked to the bathroom, without letting Jin speak. Jin is still there shouting to open the door. But he just ignored it and did his morning business. After changing into a casual white shirt and jeans, he goes to the living room.

When he reached the living he saw his father talking to someone else on the phone. Daehyun was on a business trip for four days and came home early morning. Even though he retired he still attend some of their client by himself.

Daehyun greets him when he notices other. Taehyng greets back and walks to the kitchen. He poured coffee into the mug and started to sip. Through the window, he saw Meena and Namjoon instructing workers to keep the things in right place.