chapter 5

(Picture credits to rightful owner)

Mrs Min

NARI smrik. Plan success

"Yes Mr. Kim you can lean on me, I will help you. You want me to talk to jeons and call off the wedding"

Nari asked in a Normal voice but inside her mind, she is doing a victory dance
"Ohh no need, it's just a simple one..."
Taehyung comes forward and looks straight into her eyes.

"Leave here, right now"

taehyung said with dark eyes and a deep voice. It's will be the biggest lie, if I said that Nari is not at all scared of him right now. But she hid her fear. She can't lose her image of a strong fearless woman in front of him

"Mr Kim, what are saying? ......I am your guest. you can't tell me to leave after inviting me." Nari doesn't know why Taehyung is behaving like this. She thought Taehyung would ask her help to cancel, but the opposite is happening now. Instead of cancelling the wedding, he is cancelling her.

"Ohhh Mrs Min, I can because this is my house if you are a guest, then stay within your limit and act like one. Don't interfere in my family matters. After a few minutes, Jungkook is going to be my husband. One of my family. So Be careful when you talk about him. Being Jungkook's aunt doesn't give any right to badmouth about him. Now get out. I don't want your presence at my wedding"

Saying this he turns other side to go to the glasshouse. He has other important things to do rather than talking to a person who doesn't get the train from the fourteenth century

"So you are going to marry him huhhh then what can I say..... be it like that, you will learn when you go through it"

"Excuse me, woman, whatever will happen to my family in future is none of your concern. huuh....No wonder why your husband ran away from you. how can a man spend his life with a woman like you"

Okay, so It's a bit too much. But did Teahyung regret it? No, because she deserves it. You must be thinking Why didn't Taehyung fall for Nari's lies?

Because of two reason

First, he is living in the Twenty-first Century

and second is, Kims are too picky when it comes to people, especially Jin and Meena. So if they like someone, that means he will like by all in the family .....

maybe I will also like Jungkook in future not as a husband but as a friend...hmm

Yeah...yah....let's see *smirk *

Nari stilled hearing Taehyung's last words. She looks at Taehyung's retreating back with red eyes. No one I repeat No one ever spoke to her like this. She can't tolerate this insult. She is now burning with anger.

"You mess with the wrong woman boy, I will make you pay for this"

She left without telling anyone

-------------------------------------------------------------