Ch-3:First meet

Girls hostel:
"Good morninggggggg Lavanya" Inaya said waking up while yawning and rubbing her hands on eyes ,making blur vision visible. On the same time Lavanya just woke up , stretching arms said in her deep morning voice "Good morninggg Inayaaa"

After 5-10 mins of waking up session, they finally drank water and were sitting on bed corner. The silence was broken by Lavanya who just took her phone and scroll through inbox," Inaya tu ja pahele taiyar hone, I will go after you"

(Inaya you go first to get ready, I will go after you)

"Hmm" Saying this she made her way to washroom.

Here Lavanya got a message from unknown person.

Boys hostel:
Here, both guys were awaken, Rudrakash was in washroom when something clicked Abhigyan and he took his phone and messaged someone.

{HERE IS THE CONVERSATION OF ABHIGYAN AND LAVANYA, YUP ABHIGYAN MESSAGE LAVANYA AND AS NUMBER WASN'T YET SAVED SHE WASN'T AWARE. YESTERDAY IN PARTY ONLY THEY 3 EXCEPT RUDRAKASH EXCHANGED THEIR NUMBERS. }

"Hey, Abhigyan this side. Send me that photo"

"Hey, oh shit I completely forget about that"
"Wait sending"

Few pics were shared by Lavanya and soon after that she saved his number.

"Thanks, ab aayenga mazaa"

"Yessss"

{AFTER THIER CONVERSATION LAVANYA WAS GOING THROUGH PICS WHILE ABHIGYAN SHARED THOSE PICS WITH RUDRAKASH}

GIRLS HOSTEL:
After few minutes, Lavanya came out of the bathroom and was combing her hair while Lavanya thought to tease later once she too get ready. Soon after that Lavanya came and was using dressing mirror meanwhile Inaya was packing her bag. After that, Lavanya got a chance. They were having 10 minutes in their hand. Lavanya suddenly come behind Inaya and said clearing her throat while seeing phone," Woww looks like new couple in the town"

"Who!?" Inaya asked more like exclaimed with curiosity.

"See " Lavanya showed her those pics(Inaya and Rudrakash)

"You bitc- you better not"

"Someone is blushing..huhh... he is handsome and have appearance just like your fictional dream man, infact he didn't even touch you as you weren't comfortable.. Tune toh dance bhi kiya"

(You even danced with him)

"So what?Dance krna pada dare ki wajah se otherwise me with that emotionless sapien? NEVER!"

(So what? I had to do dance because of dare otherwise me with that emotionless sapien? NEVER!)

"Jo bhi ho dikh ache rahe ho.. thu thu thu"

(Whatever, but you guys are looking nice. Thu thu thu{Indian way to remove evil eyes}

"Nahii"

(No)

"Haa haa haa"

(Yes Yes Yes)

"Just shut your mouth"

After saying this Inaya took keys and bag and was about to go but stopped due to Lavanya's question.