Ch-15:Matargashti

As soon as Inaya came out of the trial room, Rudrakash yelled "INAYA" Taking big steps towards her and saying "Udhar se hato". Seeing this sudden reaction out of nowhere she frowned and look at him in Dumb way, trying to process the situation.

The room in which she was changing was the corner one, where at nearby stack of cloth boxes were kept which were huge enough as well few clothes were scattered on floor in such a way that if someone bychance step on them then for sure will be hurt. Along with this a stairs was kept leaning to the wall downside of which a one among those scattered cloth was placed. So along with stack of clothes boxes , this stairs will too fell. A staff who kept all this in hurry thinking to keep after attending a call in proper place but misery mostly happens due to carelessness and this is what was about to happen.

As Rudrakash turned he saw and within a second proceed what can happen if Inaya step on that clothes which she was about to but stopped hearing his loud voice. Many customers and staffs too turned to see whole scenario as if precious thing is running on. Panchayti peeps!

(Interferring)

Within like 8-10 big steps Rudrakash reached their and quickly pulled Inaya back from her wrist but unfortunately while pulling Inaya stumbled due to which scattered clothes shifted a bit making the incident take place but luckily no one was hurt.

She proceed everything with wide shocked eyes and then looked at Rudrakash who was holding her from arms (side hug). Rudrakash nodded in assurance and answered her unanswered question ," As soon as I turned, I witnessed this. I was aware you not gonna listen me in normal case so shouted to make you step and said to move back but you were dumb to understand."

"I am not dumb, ye..ye sb bhaut ajeeb aur jldi hua tha" Inaya said in defense.

(This..This all happened strangely and abruptly)

Rudrakash chuckled and left her, she then understood how they were standing and was Lil embarrassed.
Lavanya came out and saw how Inaya was pulled, she couldn't believe that her friend's life do have bollywood moments not exactly but kind of.
Karan saw the incident and smirked.

Rudrakash started shouting at the staff which made manager came into view and apologise.

After this incident was over, Inaya and Lavanya looked at mirror and were satisfied with what they wore.

After changing back, all 4 started looking outfits. And girls being choosy , rejected like 40-50 outfits.

It was 7 pm around and only Inaya's one outfit was left. Jewellery of Inaya and Lavanya both were yet to be brought.

Tara said ," Shit 7 baj gayi, mujhe jana hoga"

(Shit it's 7pm, I have to leave)

"Kyu?" Inaya asked.

(Why?)

"Planning krne ke liye, meeting hai aaj seniors ke sath 8 bje."

(For planning as we have meeting with seniors)

"Chal mai chlti tuje chord bhi deti hu" Samaira said.

(Okay, I am too leaving , will drop you)

Everyone nodded knowing about Samaira's plan with her boyfriend.

They left and Abhigyan asked ," Kitna time legi tu Inaya?"

(How much time you need Inaya?)

"Yrr tum logo se ek dhang ki outfit nahi dhundi jati?"

(Can not you guys find a single good outfit?)

"Seriously?" Rudrakash said and all gave her 'are you serious look'. She giggled and started looking for another.