Ch-23: Her past admirers

"Kya ye wo lagakar rakha hai?" Inaya asked pointing the fork at Abhigyan and seeing him with narrow eyes.

(What this that you are keep muttering?)

"Chill Aya, dar raha hai woh" Rudrakash said chuckling.

(Chill Aya, he is scared)

"Ahm ahm Aya?" Lavanya asked.

Well Inaya sometimes call him Rudra saying it's too big to take his name while Rudrakash in 11th class called her Aya but now after 6 years he was calling him and it was very new for Lavanya to hear Inaya's nick name.

"Woh.." Rudrakash stretched his arm at the back of his neck and suddenly said ,"Abhigyan..Abhi ki baat ho rahi na uski karte hai. Bata Abhi kyu nhi btaya tu tera aur Tara ke baarein mai?"

(That..)
(Abhigyan..We where talking about Abhi so let's continue it only. Tell Abhi why you didn't inform about you and Tara?)

Abhigyan sighed and said firstly in sarcastic tone ,"Yr Inaya tu aur Rudrakash khuch jyda hi ache terms mai chal rhe the phele ki bata nhi paya "

(Yaar Inaya you and Rudrakash were in very good terms that couldn't tell before)

"Acha fir?" Inaya asked putting fork down.

(Ohk and then?)

"Fir dekh time nhi mila basically I was waiting for correct time warna bata deta."

(Then I didn't get time basically I was waiting for correct time else could have informed)

"Acha chal tumhare baarein mai toh pata hai kafi khuch muje uss group ke karan ab Tara se kab milwayenga?"

(Ohk fine anyways I already know a lot about you guys from that group but now when you will make a plan to meet up with Tara?)

"Jab bhi tum bolo"

(Anytime you guys say)

"Inaya jitna muje pata h tuje bhi utna hi pata hai na?" Lavanya asked

(Inaya how much I know you know the same right?)

"Ha baba"

(Baba~ used here normally to make the sentence more usual)

Inaya told her group chats to Lavanya so she was aware and she revealed about their relation before hand only.

At girls hostel:
It was night time and Inaya came out of the washroom and said ,"Lavu you know what 2 mahine ho gaye"

(Lavu you know what it has been 2 months)

"Kismai?"

(In what matter?)

"Mere periods aane mai"

(In my periods)

"OH MY GOD, Inaya keh de baap Rudrakash hai"

(OH MY GOD, say Inaya that Rudrakash is the father)

And thud, as soon as Inaya heard this she grabbed the cushion nearby and threw at Lavanya's face.

"What the fuck!"

Lavanya started laughing and said in between ,"Ok ok sorry"

"Usse chord doubt ho raha mujhe bhi ab toh par nahi yr mai nashe mai nhi thi"

(Leave this I too doubt now but nope I wasn't drunk)

Lavanya made 'get some brain' expression to which Inaya rolled her eyes.