Ch-10:Rivalry?

Rudrakash POV:
Is this girl even real? Enemy? Academic rivalry? Seriously? Getting same position shouldn't be an issue, then why? I should confirm with her but what will I ask? As much as I know her , it won't take much time to reveal about this rivalry thing to me after all she is an angry bird.

~Flashback start~
"INAYA, why are you angry all of sudden?" Lavanya took Inaya at a corner nearby where a window was present and asked.

Rudrakash was just passing through corridor when he heard Lavanya's voice from inside, making his steps velocity to turn zero and secretly listen their conversation.

He isn't someone who do eavesdropping but 'why is Inaya angry?' Thought made him stop.

"Khuch nahi" Inaya said rolling her eyes.

(Nothing)

"Reason" Lavanya said in authoritative tone which made Inaya realise that she can't hide or lie to her friend.

"I don't wanna have contact with Rudrakash"

"All of sudden, why?"

"He is my academic rival, my enemy"

"What the hell?"

"Yes, we got the same position and now I want to go ahead from him"

"Are you serious? You never behaved ill then why...."

"I am serious and Damn ahead with my rivalry" Inaya cut Lavanya and then turned to go in their usual doubt session, meet up session was long ago before their first test was replaced by doubt sessions. They after lectures meet at a place for half an hour.

~Flashback end ~

Yesterday result was announced and we went too Cafe, I felt she was ignoring even didn't dare to glance at me but shrugged off, Now everything is coming clear why she is ignoring me and again being strange. During prep, tests and before results she was all good, calling me to clear her doubts and sometimes I too do same but started ignoring after result announced. Anyways If she is high on her ego, I am none less. Just she speak once and done, Rivalry will begin then Ms. Inaya Sharma.

Author POV:
Everyone by then gathered at their meet up place which was called as 'Our adda', happily named by Inaya.

Inaya was smiling and talking, completely ignoring  Rudrakash's presence while Rudrakash was thinking for a way to let this out from her mouth.

Suddenly Inaya asked a question to Karan which Rudrakash intentionally replied first before Karan do, "Use common sense, question aise nahi ho sakta"

(Use common sense, Question can't be done in this way)

"I do have lot, do u need some? Wait one need brain to store that and you don't seem to have one, and ye ho sakta hai"

(And this can be done)

"I have even it's advanced version, you should learn the same , kiddo. And being a medical student , such words Like not having a brain, don't you think is injustice with bio? Also nahi ho sakta h"

(Also can't be done)

"Me kiddo? Then you? Uncle ji? No no Dada ji, must take seat otherwise you will feel weak on your own legs Mr. And I must advice you to take humor classes cause it seems you lost that somewhere in garbage." She smirked.

After replying they were smirking to each other until and unless other speak which made them think for a good comeback.

"Teenager not whatever rubbish you said, you must take common sense and logic classes as you never had one"