Ch-5:Genuine

It was 8 pm when all 4 along with Karan came for dinner in canteen. They were talking mainly asking Karan about MBBS, their course, while pulling each other's leg and laughing.

At starting girls hesitated seeing new member , Karan, there but his friendly nature made them comfortable enough to talk.

Rudrakash and Karan didn't let other knew that they share a good bond thinking after getting this information Inaya will be uncomfortable to talk properly with Karan.

Their questions were like,

"Konsa professor strict hai?"
(Which is strict professor?)

"Practical aur exam kaise manage kar rahe ho?"
(How are you managing practicals and exams?)

"Padhai with masti kaise kar rahe ho?"
(Study with fun, how are you managing this?)

"Gym bhi sath mai kaise?"
(How you manage gym with all this?)

"Jyda hard konsa hai?"
(Which is more hard?)

"Time kaise nikalu?"
(How to take out time?)

"Exam mai fail hue toh?"
(What if we fail in exam?)

"Marks kaise dete hai?"
(How marks are given?)

Inaya, Lavanya and Abhigyan bombarded Karan with such more questions. Rudrakash chuckled seeing Karan's expressions. Karan was shocked with their instant one by one questions and finally said ,"Shhh.. Shant ,sb btaunga phele dinner kar le?" To which all nodded.

(Shh.. Quiet, Will tell everything but first let's have dinner?)

They had dinner as said by getting answers of questions and pulling each other's leg. At the end Abhigyan asked Rudrakash," Bro , Don't you have any question?"

"Nope" Rudrakash said uninterestingly on which Abhigyan gave him "gajab" look.

(Amazing)

They all went back to their respective rooms, it was then 8:30 pm. Before going Rudrakash messaged Inaya and on the spot Inaya checked the message while making her way to room, Lavanya already busy in attending a phone call with her favorite old friend Shivani.

{LEFT side msgs are of Rudrakash and Inaya's are on right side}

Meet me on terrace at 9 pm.

Why?

I will tell there only.

Tell me now or I am not coming.

Don't force me to jump on your balcony mid night. You know I can do this!

Fine!!!

Girls and boys hostels were connected with a small passage on terrace.

Girls hostel:
Finally girls reached their room. Lavanya was still busy in the call while Inaya was tossing on her bed, thinking why he called her on terrace without else knowing.

Inaya POV:
He again wanna blame me? Insult me? Argue me?..Nope I am not letting this happen again! I was innocent and sacred girl that time but not more. I can't be weak! Shhh.. Stop Inaya ...Stop overthinking, He will not do anything otherwise you strangle him, simple.

Back to the scene
Seeing Inaya's stressed face , Lavanya hang up the call. From past 20 minutes she was noticing Inaya tossing while thinking or more worst overthinking about something but as per Lavanya's knowledge nothing happened like this.