Ch-13:Piddi-Khamba

Happy Holi,
May this Holi add more colors in your already brighten life!
Unscheduled surprise chapter is here!
________________

The very next day, all got ready for college. With the passing of time, their minds were stuck on a thought ,"What gonna happen now?" While Inaya thinking quite more.

When they reached , they found that 1st lecture was off so students were allowed to do whatever they want. Few were studying in class, few went outside. When Inaya and Lavanya came to know about it, our boys duo (Rudrakash and Abhigyan ) weren't there. Karan and Samaira(sometimes) join them during lunch or dinner or meet up sessions. Inaya and Lavanya went to library.

Lavanya messaged Abhigyan about the same. Abhigyan saw and told Rudrakash that lecture was off but didn't tell about girls duo being in library instead he suggested to go to library while Rudrakash agreed.

After a couple of minutes, boys too reached library. Lavanya was sitting on one of the corner bench with her study materials while Inaya went through book shelf. Apart medical, there were columns of different kinds of other books  & novels. Inaya went to select 4-5 novels to read next. Abhigyan accompanied Lavanya and took out his materials while Rudrakash was struggling through large shelfs to find a book which contain detailed contents of human psychology.

Inaya was going through the shelf which have half portion of novels while other half of psychology books.
Rudrakash approached there. They weren't aware about each other's presence. They were now standing by each other side. Inaya was so focused in searching novels that she didn't notice but Rudrakash saw her from the corner of his eyes but ignored her or prolly tried to do because his attention was already on her actions.
Inaya being 5'2 tall wasn't able to reach top shelf. She tip toed and struggled hard but failed. Seeing her try , a tall 6'3 fellow none other than Rudrakash took a step forward with a smile to help her. He took the book she was trying to grab thinking 'My Stubborn Butterfly will always be same, childish' while smiling like a fool. Inaya saw him and didn't stop him, thinking she can't do this and it's better to take help then to climb up stairs considering the fact how clumsy she is and above that height phobia. She noticed him smiling like a fool and thought 'He hit his head I guess'.

She quickly hold the book he passed and couldn't resist more so asked ," Why are you smiling like a fool?"

Rudrakash maintained his composure and covered smile with a blank expression after Inaya mentioned that and replied ," I am not smiling, Piddi"

(Piddi~Kind of slang word for small)

Inaya frowned at his selection of words and said ," Huhhh.. You.. Mr cheh footiye, khamba"

(Cheh footiye ,khamba~6 Feet, tower)

Rudrakash smirked and said ," Better than a shorty". Saying so he winked.

Inaya made 'haww' expression and said," NOT.AT.ALL" Saying each word separately and stressing each of them.

Rudrakash chuckled and suddenly lost in past incident.

~Flashback start~
(INAYA WAS IN MUMBAI, IT'S TIME OF HER VACATION. FEW DAYS AFTER INAYA AND RUDRAKASH MEET)

Inaya , Amyra and 3 other girls were cycling while boys were busy in cricket. Society was huge enough and have a park inside followed by pretty temple. Boys were playing inside the park while girls were cycling throughout the society and near park too. Suddenly Inaya saw flowers on a tree and now somewhat wanted to take that flower.

Inaya stopped cycling near that tree, which was in park, due to which other too stopped.

Amyra," What happened Inaya?"