Ch-12:Wounds & Wounds

Girl hostel:
Throughout in their way to their room, Inaya was struggling with her never ending pointless thoughts while Lavanya was thinking how to start the topic. From her experience with Inaya, she figured out multiple versions through her reactions/behavior but this was something new for her. She never ever saw Inaya's this side when she is angry, guilty, full of tears, dropping cruse words but saying sorry the very next. It's not exactly what Inaya did but overall conclusion that Lavanya made from her behavior and looks. Inaya always run multiple emotions inside her but successfully composed it , this time she failed or is this something else?

Inaya's POV:
Ughhhhhhhhh!! How dare he? But agar wo ye nahi krta toh shayad Taruk the bloody bastard khuch aur kar deta. But I don't need someone's help specially Rudrakash? Jisne khuch socha nahi bolne se phele. But why he is caring or again planning to trap and fucking use me?

(But if he didn't do this then maybe Taruk the bloody bastard have done something. But I don't need someone's help specially Rudrakash?  Who doesn't even think before speaking. But why he is caring or again planning to trap and fucking use me?)

'HE WAS CALM NOW, YOU SHOULD NOT SHOUT LIKE THAT' my subconscious mocked. But it made me to think further. Yes he was helping me and I must not behave like that but it was out of reflex, I don't want him to be close and again betray me.

'You are talking like he was your boyfriend ever' my subconscious again mocked. Nope ,He can't be one. He was my close friend and.... OKAY I don't want that to start again, that eve was terrible like kanchana and moreover I don't care... but I do that's problem with me. I am not able to think, my brain isn't working. Should I talk to Lavanaya? I don't wanna stress her out. Huhhh, INAYA CALM DOWN!! THINK WISELY!!!

UNIVERSE IF YOU ARE THERE, HELP ME!!

I didn't know when I reached my room and was sitting at the edge until Lavanya came towards me and pull me in a friendly hug. I was on verge of crying but tears are more loyal to me since mid of 11th class that they will come and blur my vision but not spill out. Great!!

Lavanya's POV:
I don't know what I was supposed to do, I never knew how to comfort someone from words neither a good motivational speaker like Inaya. It's just I react whenever it's necessary not wasting my freaking emotions. I hugged Inaya thinking she will cry the hell out and tell me but nope Inaya being Inaya again staying silent.

Author POV:
After a minute, They broke hug and Inaya quickly went towards balcony. She grabbed her headphone, Phone, her diary and a pen.

Lavanya shifted her attention towards study, giving Inaya her space. Then suddenly something clicked her and she called Reet and Shweta. She told everything that happened today and how Inaya reacted. Inaya will for sure come and ask infact tell what she gonna do cause she have to obviously face him every day.

Inaya on the other hand was seating on the floor in balcony with legs bent in such a way that her dairy was sliding on her legs and she herself was resonating her gaze from moon to dairy again and again.