Ch-17:Revenge

Inaya's POV:

It was around 2 am when Inaya started tossing on her bed and finally woke up, seeing the time she sighed and said to herself ," Offoo Inaya teri neend kaha Mar gayi jo khul gayi abhiiii.. Ab neend nhi aa rhi bhook lag rhi.. I want my chocolate shake. Aise haath ke sath kar skti nahi Lavanya ko uthati pr chillayengi woh koi na pyaari si jhapi dekar chup krwa dungi" Inaya said last line looking at her burnt hand and at last made a proud face at her idea.

(Offoo Inaya where your sleep died that it woke up now.. Now I am feeling hungry instead sleepy.. I want my chocolate shake. But can't prepare with such hand condition , I have to wake Lavanya now who will shout at me but will give her lovely hug to quiet her.)

She came out of the room along with her phone but got confused ," Ye Lavanya konse room mai hai? Silent pr hoga phone bhi uska. Chal Inaya risk lete hai. Risk ka naam jindagi" All blabbering to herself she played 'akad-bakad' and finally went to the room left to her hoping it's the right one.

(In which room Lavanya is there? Her phone to will be in silent. Come on Inaya let's take the risk. After all life's other name is risk)

(Akad-bakad: Game played in old times basically she used to choose the room in which her fingers stop after saying the lines while resonating it )

She knocked and waited for 2 minutes but no one opened so knocked again. Her sleepy eyes were shutting so she started rubbing them , she could hear footsteps coming near the door, whole house was damn silent, it was like a large royal villa than simple a house. Inaya being Inaya as soon as door opened she hugged the person thinking to be Lavanya without glancing at the person while rubbing her shut eyes only to realize as soon as her body touched his that the person wasn't Lavanya. But as she was in her sleepy state she questioned," Lavuu tu raat mai ajeeb kaise ho gayi"

(Lavuu how you became strange in night? )

Rudrakash's room scene:
He heard a knock on the door but as he was sleepy he ignored and was about to doze off when he heard knock again. Seeing the time his eyebrows furrowed. Still with half open eyes he made his way towards the door and as soon as he opened he found a weight landed on him which made his eyes wide open and sleep? It disappeared. He glanced and found it was Inaya with closed eyes.

Author's Pov:
Before he could say anything she asked "Lavuu tu raat mai ajeeb kaise ho gayi"

(Lavuu how you became strange in night? )

Listening to her question he chuckled in his sleepy voice and realization hit her hard. She quickly stepped back with eyes struggling to open but as soon as her eyes met his ,it was open widely.

She stuttered speaking," Woh...actually..woh..wo.. mai.. muje "

(That...actually..that..tha.. I.. me"

He chuckled and said ,"Chill, I am not judging you."

She inhaled the air and said ," Actually muje bhook lagi hai and I can't make anything with one hand so thought to wake Lavanya but got confused which room was hers. I was aware her room is beside mine but forget at which side. I am sorry, you sleep"

(Actually I am hungry *rest part same*)

"Come in"

"Huh?"

"Andar aao"

(Come in)

"K-kyu?"

(W-why?)