Ch-19:Online Friend

A/N:
Hello dear readers. As promised here is your update. Instead two I decided to merge two chapters and update in single. It's of more than 4.2k words. The book crossed 1k+ views. Something to capture !!

Well go and have a happy reading.
Thanks a lot!!
________

Inaya's POV:
"Rudrakash Rathore I won't spare you this time"
(She whispered sitting down the shower and now whatever she said was in this position, letting water to take away her growing frustration)

How he could do that? How he could say that? I mean how!??? Why the fuck on earth it's me-Inaya. Nahi matalb khuch mila nhi toh Inaya. Faltu hu? I swear woh gaana bechainiya sametkar saare jahan ki jab khuch na ban saka toh mera dil bana diya ka Inaya version be like Bore hokar saare jahan se jab drama chaha toh Inaya mai tapka diya. Kya chahta hai woh? Huh? He said our friendship meant a lot to him then why the hell he did that?

(No way like they didn't get anything so Inaya. Am I a piece of junk? I swear that song *here is English translation of the song* Gathering the anxiety of all over the world when something useful couldn't be structured my heart was made , Inaya's version of the line be like after getting bore from the whole world when they wished for drama they dropped bombs in Inaya's life. What does he event want? Huh? He said our friendship meant a lot to him then why the hell he did that?)

"Inaya you aren't my type, and can't be anyones as you are nothing but some kind of tissue paper which one like to dump in dustbin" Exactly what he told me that day, there was a lot more and it's just 1 among that. I remember his words well.

Ughhhh!!!!!!! It's so like I don't have even words. I wish to listen him but now I don't, what happened today after this, He will watch my devil side and no more affections towards that brat. HE GET LOST, I don't give a damn!

(She took the body scrub and started rubbing over her naked thighs harshly that caused burning sensations over there)

Jab dosti nhi krni thi ki Kyu? Kyu Toda? Usse nhi pata pr uske karan I started having trust issues. Male dost?

(When he didn't want to be my friend why he joined hands? Why be broke it ? He isn't aware but due to him I started having trust issues. Male friends?)

He was first kyunki(because) I always think friendship will end in something else but he proved wrong. Lol at the end he actually proved ki (that) I don't deserve bollywood groups which have male and female both friends. Male chordo ( Leave male) I even doubted in female friendships. I still remember how I started doubting Lavanya, Reet and Shweta that I started creating distance and fought so that I won't be close to them and later hurt myself or them. But eventually they never get separated and became my life's important part.

Rudrakash, I am mature enough to understand your issue though you can't Still justify through anything about that incident. I will show you how rival works. Wait and watch Mr. Akduchand. (Rude man)

(She thought all this rubbing scrub harshly and it looked horrible, she was feeling burning sensation but her angry state was on top that she ignored. She in anger slammed her hand on nearby wall resulted in the half open nut to scratch her palm)

Author's POV:
In frustration, she screamed hard.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Lavanya heard and startled at the instant, she rushed towards door and asked Inaya what happened.

Inaya realised Lavanya is back and out of her behavior she took heavy breath and said in calm voice which laughing "Nothing yrr I bychance got injured in hand and for that came to wash hand but unfortunately get drenched in shower"