Short trip to the Chamber/Lordship ring (re-edited)

A/N: edited 12/19.2023 I made some minor changes, One of the changes is ring only has stores built-up power that Salazar had stored in over the years in it not knowledge. Re-edited 1/16/2024 I decided to make a small change so that Dobby didn't take up a human-like form and he will still get new looks but not that different from what he once was. I also did some rewording taking out and replacing some sentences. The final thing I did with the re-edit is that I fix some errors

==========================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

'Slytherin' - vision/memories

Chapter 6: Short trip to the Chamber/Lordship ring

==========================================

Third Pov:

It has been three days now since Harry woke up after his adventure down into the chamber. Harry has been busy for the past three days and got a lot done. When he first woke up he did a good job of not looking Dumbledore in the eyes when he called both Ginny and him to his office to explain what happened. Harry had felt Dumbledore attack his mind so he redirected it to his decoy mindscape which makes it seem as though he was not protected. In that mindspace it had a copy of all his memories at the Dursley's house and his child hood while also having memories of his hogwart years and his fake memories that he had planted himself incase Drumbledore tried to use Legilimency. He basically took out his talk with the sorting hat about being heir and the talk he had with that fimilar stranger when he was unconious. He also changed some parts of the duel making it look like he was not doing well and changed the conversation he had with the shade of voldemort. After his talk with Dumbledore Harry had managed to get Dobby set free from Malfoy. Later on Harry had met Dobby in private and asked to bond with him. Dobby had instantly agreed of course when bonding with Harry his looks changed a but but not much before the bond Dobby looked to be about as undernuished as he did before coming to hogwarts back when he was only five years old but a about a few inches taller. Now instead of Dobby being a 3'9 tall with a tig like figure he stood at 4'0 and had filled out. Compared to Harry short stature from all the years of neglect and abuse Dobby now reach about the height of his hip. Even though there was not much of a change Harry was still surprised by the change that was still a bit more noticeable for someone who spent many years spotting small details which lead to him surviving with his relatives. 

When he had asked Dobby happily explained to Harry what happened. Dobby told Harry that because he was such a strong wizard that he took on a healthier form as his magic had healed him in a sense and he only used to have a weak form because his last master was not a strong and was very abusive. Harry nodded and filed that information for later planning to learn more about house elves. He understand that the history thanks to his grandfather's memories but it was thanks to both his grandfather's and Tom's memories that he knew times are not the same so he does not know if the way of treating house elves have changed along with it. All Harry knew he plans to learn all he can about the magic world in Britain and outside Britain. Harry was planning on Having hermione talk and nigotiate wages for Dobby later on knowing that he would cave easier as he feels sorry for the guy for having such a bad master. Harry knew that Hermione could be more stubborn and persasive when it comes to getting him to take a fair wage. After he had bonded with Dobby he had given the house elf the first order to clean up the chamber of secrets as he wanted the outer and middle chamber cleaned up and repaired. It is late at night and right now Harry is seen sneaking through the coridors under his invisible cloak heading to the chamber of secrets. Thanks to his ancestor's memories he knew of other hidden entrances that gave him easy access to the chamber with out having to used the second floor girls bathroom each entrance could only be opened by a parselmouth. At this moment Harry had was using the map to make sure he didn't get caught.