Next Morning

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

'Slytherin' - vision/memories

Chapter 11: Next Morning

==========================================

Third Pov:

It was early the next morning when Hermione had open her eyes she felt excited as she realised that this was the first offical day as the girlfriend of her white knight. When Hermione was fully awake she turned over to wish her new boyfriend a good morning only to look to the side and saw that Harry was absent from her side. She began to worry and rise from her  bed she look through the gap in the curtain which had for some reason been drawn to give her more privacy. As she look through the gap she sighed in releif as she heard the sounds of running water and what seemed to be pleasant humming coming from the closed bathroom door near her bed. She relax more and stared at the bathroom door in shock when she heard a soft voice singing so amazingly. Hermoine reconised the voice that was singing as Harry's because while she was petrified she had often heard him sing quietly while by her bedside. After realising that Harry was using one of the hospotal wings showers to get cleaned up  before class instead of heading back to the dorms she rubs her eyes tiredly before slowly laying back down on the bed to go back to sleep.  However, before she could fully get back to sleep she heard sounds of a door opening. 

Sitting up Hermione pulled the curtains back a little to see as promise both Dean and Seamus had returned. Both boys wave merily at her looking fully awaken and refreshed even though she knows they never really been morning persons. Hermione shook her head and opened her curtain all the way and watch as her guards took their place at her bedside. Hermione asked both boys how they had slept and they answer the same saying they slept fine asking her the same which she gave a similar reply. After that Seamus had asked about where Harry was and Hermione said he woke up before her and was in the shower. After the pleasantries Hermione talked more with the two asking how their year was and what classes they plan to take for electives next year. She was happy to hear how they have the same class also telling them if they ever needed help they just had to ask her. She then asked them about the study group they have with Harry asking about his method of teaching and how effective it was. Hermione smiled hearing about how wonderful a tutor Harry was and hearing about how Harry was better explaining then the professors according to Dean and Seamus anyway. Hermione had continue talking with the two about the study sessions but she was not all there since her mind kept thinking how hot of a professor Harry would make. Before she can dive deeper into her dirty teenage mind the door to the bathroom open and the lithe but slightly scrawny muscular form Harry James Potter emerge from the bathroom door. Hermione was shocked to see that his usual thick wavy and unruly hair was now looking  slightly longer slick and flat against his head running down to his shoulders.

 Hermione was shocked to see that his usual thick wavy and unruly hair was now looking  slightly longer slick and flat against his head running down to his shoulders