Harry's Temper (Edited)

A/N: edited 1/17/2024  I fix some errors and stuff after going back to reread the chapter.

==========================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

'Slytherin' - vision/memories

Chapter 9: Harry's Temper

==========================================

Third Pov:

It took a bit to get back to Gryffindor Tower not that Harry minded he was on cloud nine still feeling as if he was walking on clouds because of how happy he was that the girl he had fancied since first year liked him back and agreed to be his girlfriend. Harry didn't even think Lockhart, Snape, or Malfoy could ruin his mood if they crossed paths at the moment he was just too happy not even the stares from all the students stares and glares. Harry was in his own little world that he didn't seem to even notice some stares from certain girls from other houses. On the way he came across the twins who were going to meet their girlfriends Angelina and Alicia. They keep their relationship a secret which Harry understands since how Mrs.Weasley is a controlling mother even if she means well. After Harry chatted with the twins for a bit giving them back the map and when the parted way he told them to have fun also remember to put up privacy charms and use protection protection. After the talk with the twins, Harry once again made his way back to Gryffindor Tower. It took him only a few minutes since unknown to him Hogwarts made his trip easier by making sure he didn't cross certain people knowing they cause him delay in seeing Hermione. Harry gave the password to the fat lady and who opened up for him. Harry walked in through the entrance to see that the Gryffindor Tower was alive and well with the recovery of it of its house ghost, one of it its  bubbly hyperactive optimistic first year, the shy first year girl, and its resident female second year bookworm. Along with half of the Gryffindor pride back. When Harry walks in he enters to see a lively common room. He smiles at the seen and see Collins who waves to him he waves back. He then gives a nod to Seamus and Dean who nod back. He then makes his way to stair case that heads up to the boys dorm room. Before he could he was approached by a smiling neville.

Neville-"Hey Harry, how's Hermione doing?"

Harry-*smiles grows bigger at the mention of his girlfriend*"She's doing alot better Neville. In fact, now that she has someone to love her for being her and encourge her to be out the best her she can be she is like a whole new Hermione."

Neville-"Yeah I....* He stops eyes widen in shock regesturing what Harry said* Wait, What? You and Hermione?"

Harry-*smiles with pride and stands up straighter then before*"Yep. I confessed to her and she accepted my feels after waking up. I don't care what anyone else thinks I have loved her since first year and I will always stand by her. Anyone got a problem with it I won't have no trouble showing them the business end of my wand."

Neville-*smiles*"Well congrats Harry and may I be so bold to say about bloody time everyone could clearly see how you both felt about eachother the only ones who seem to not notice is you too. I happy for both you Harry, Hermione sure is lucky girl to win your heart."