Chapter 1: 【Forgot Love】Request to match chat with you

Exit of the parking lot.

  Lin Si took off his sunglasses and waved to the fans through the car window. He pressed his index and middle fingers into the air twice, hoping that they would stop following the car. Then he turned his head and rolled up the car window.

  "Four treasures! Mommy loves you!"

  "Have a safe journey! Be sure to sleep well! Eat on time! Take care of yourself!"

  "I'm so excited! Husband, I want to spend the estrus period with you!"

  "Ah ah ah Lin Si, I want to be marked by you for life!!"

  "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with @...%$&..."

  The fans' shouts were thrown behind the car. Lin Si pulled the shade, leaned back on the chair, closed his eyes and loosened his collar, and lay back.

  After a minute, he suddenly took off his sunglasses.

  "Happy get off work!" He took off the uncomfortable leather jacket he was wearing. Lin Si took off his baseball cap again, picked up the thick down jacket in the nanny's car, and got into it. It was as round as a small snowball. It matches the weather outside the window.

  "I'm finally going on vacation!"

  After failing to compete for the lead role in the movie "Miss You 66", Lin Si suddenly became free and had an extra week.

  When she got home, it was almost three o'clock in the afternoon, and Lin Si planned to arrange a sleep for herself until she woke up naturally.

  With his two long legs spread out casually and lazily, he lay on the bed and smelled the quilt, then yawned contentedly.

  Zhan Ji knocked on the door and came in. He saw Lin Si lying on the bed in a sleeping position that ordinary people could not achieve. He sighed helplessly, picked up the several dolls that had been kicked to the ground and put them away: "Aren't you asleep yet?"

  "It feels like the weather is so nice. I want to sleep but I don't want to." Lin Si rubbed his eyes, turned over and wrapped himself in a quilt, like a silkworm baby, and said, "If it's a call asking me to go back to work, just treat it as a call. I've fallen asleep."

  Zhan Ji, like most agents, is a Beta. He is thirty-two this year. Rounding off, he should have been Lin Si's agent for eight years.

  When asked about the content of the call, he was neither happy nor angry: "In "Miss You Sixty-Six", I changed the role of male supporting actor to you."

  Lin Si lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes covering his eyes, making his fair skin look gray and tired.

  He crawled further down, and the edge of the quilt got stuck under his nose. He squinted his eyes and said dejectedly: "But I want to sleep at home..."

  "We will read the script in two days. Take the time to sleep well these days, and read the male supporting actor's script by the way."

  Zhan Ji straightened the pillow for him, thought for a moment and then said, "It would be best to do a gland and pheromone check before turning on the phone. The female Alpha who put on your makeup last time said she smelled Omega on you."

  In their understanding, Omega is not only a gender symbol, but also a sensitive word.

  Lin Si debuted at a young age, and became an Alpha at the age of fifteen. In the next four years, he became a top traffic figure in the entertainment industry, with countless fans, and was even called "the Alpha who most wanted to be marked by him."