Chapter 15: I still think you are the best

Liao Ji was so angry that he ran over within two steps of five steps. He covered Lin Si's mouth with hatred and cursed in a low voice: "Is that what I told you?"

  "Didn't you say you wanted to?" Warn Lu Yan to keep a distance from me and tell me to be careful about sleeping with him and not to have sex with him." Lin Si said, "Then if I sleep with him, doesn't it mean I'm sleeping with him..."

  "Lin Si, next month you and I Don't eat desserts for the next month!"

  "Then if I ask him not to mess with me, will it be gentler?"

  "Shut up!" Liao Ji grabbed the phone and put it to his ear, "Hey, Mr. Lu." It turned out that Lu Yan had died.

  Hanged up...

  Liao Ji checked again and again and told Lin Si the unfortunate news: "... Congratulations on getting Lu Yanqi away."

  "Where did you learn these messy words!"

  Lin Si: "I was there a few days ago. I asked questions online, asking me if there was any other way to deal with that disease... and then netizens told me." "

  How do I rule that you are not allowed to read these things or swipe these things." Liao Ji said.

  Liao Ji angrily turned his back on him, and Lin Si touched his arm: "What should I do? Will Lu Yan still live with me?" Liao Ji dialed the number of the secretary office of Shengshi Group again, and after changing the line, he called Lin Si raised a silent hand Shi: "If you keep talking, you won't be able to eat for the next month."

  Lin Si could only look at Liao Ji with the corner of his mouth curled up, waiting for him to resume diplomacy.

  "Duan Yang, this is Liao Ji," he said, "I'm looking for Mr. Lu. Please tell Mr. Lu that it's me, not Lin Si. Let's see if we can talk on the phone again."

  They rubbed their hands and waited for a long time . , finally waited until Lu Yan answered the phone again.

  "Mr. Lu, I'm sorry. I want to apologize to you on behalf of Lin Si. He can't speak. What he actually means is that he is afraid that he will disturb you, so he will keep a distance from Mr. Lu after moving in." I don't know the phone number. After seeing what Lu Yan said, Liao Ji pondered for a while, "...Actually, his house is quite safe. There used to be paparazzi, but after a few years of squatting, there were no surprises."

  Lu Yan should be talking, Liao Ji He looked at Lin Si tangledly and said on the phone: "Oh, I understand. Wouldn't it be a bit troublesome... Oh, okay, it is indeed more suitable."

  He hung up the phone and sighed with relief.

  "What did Lu Yan say?" Lin Si asked in a low voice.

  Liao Ji pressed Lin Si's curious head down: "Get ready to move."

  "Ah?" Lin Si grabbed his sleeve, "Why should I move? Didn't he come to live in my house?"

  "Lu Yan ignored my apology. ," Liao Ji glanced at him: "You won a single apartment in Xijiang during the annual meeting."

  Lin Si completely forgot about it: "Is there one?"

  "Go home and look for it. There should be an envelope inside. Put the access card."

  After the show, they went back, and Lin Si rummaged for a while before finding the access card from a drawer full of unimportant things.

  "Why should I move to Xijiang?" Lin Si asked.

  "The place you live now is not safe enough." Liao Ji said, "In the past, you didn't care about the paparazzi coming over, but in the future, it will not be so convenient for you and Lu Yan to live together. If you are photographed in the same frame, it will be difficult to explain, and then Lu Yan... doesn't really want you to live in his house. Xijiang is Lu Yan's own real estate company. It has a high safety factor and is the best choice now." "

  ...Why am I suddenly disliked by Lu Yan? Obviously I was the one who disliked him first." Lin Si lay on the bed, "He doesn't even want me to live in his house, so why did he agree to it?"

Liao Ji looked at him: "I don't know how to put it, but I think Lu Yan and Lu Shaoming are different." He thought for a long time, "Do you think he feels guilty for you and wants to make it up to you?" "

  ... I don't believe it." Lin Si touched his ears, "Why do you keep mentioning these things recently? I'm not sad at first." "

  Okay, okay, let's not talk about it anymore. Let's take a rest. We will have a day off after attending the party tomorrow night." Liao Ji Then he warned him, "Don't let me hear the word fuck from your mouth again, or you won't eat dessert for a year."

  Lin Si hugged Liao Ji and pretended to cry, but did not move Liao Ji for three full minutes. discipline.

  After Liao Ji left, Lin Si used his foot to pick up the mobile phone beside the bed and read the call records on it.

  Although there were some twists and turns, overall, the trouble was solved pretty well.

  He turned off the screen, tapped his fingers on the quilt, stepped on the blanket with his bare feet, and suddenly felt that he had forgotten something.

  ----

  After unilaterally banning Forgot Love to match Alpha, Lu Yan received no response. This situation made him seem very self-talking.

  The work at the end of the year was complicated, so Lu Yan spent five minutes struggling with this matter, then got up and went to the conference room.

  It was almost time for him to get off work, so he only took an hour to go to Xiaoshan Hospital to take a quick look at Lu Shaoming.

  Deng Tian was sitting on the chair talking on the phone, joking in a low voice. When he heard the door open, he panicked like a thief who had just stolen something.

  Lu Yan's face visibly darkened, and Duan Yang "invited" Deng Tian out of the ward with a wink.

  There was a bunch of calla lilies on the bedside that were not particularly fresh. It was probably because Deng Tian had not taken care of them. Lu Yan recalled that he would still remember Lu Shaoming when the New Year was approaching. Apart from himself, Lin Si, who happened to be in the hospital that day, might be the only one left.

  During the pheromone test, he did hear Lin Si's request to visit Lu Shaoming.

  He pinched the petals, then sat far away and looked at Lu Shaoming.

  Couplets and red lanterns welcoming the New Year were posted everywhere in the hospital. Deng Tian had no intention of doing such things for Lu Shaoming, and the medical staff did not dare to call Lu Yan for such a trivial matter, so Lu Shaoming's room still only had a few monotonous decorations. color.

  Lu Yan looked at it for a long time and could not recall any warm moments spent with Lu Shaoming in his mind.

  He thought that there was nothing like this between them, and it was indeed impossible to fabricate an illusion out of thin air.

  When I left Xiaoshan Hospital, the sky was overcast. It was not a sign of rain, but it was the kind of residual gray that made people feel depressed and unable to escape.

  The snow was thick on the ground. Lu Yan took off his gloves and gave them to Duan Yang. He stood half-gazing at the sky for a few seconds before getting into the car.

  "Mr. Lu, regarding the results of the last physical examination, do you...want to give it a try?" Duan Yang asked tentatively, "How about I find you a clean Omega? Or I can find a few more and you choose?"

  Lu Yan Closing his eyes: "Do you want to stay in the hospital for the New Year?"

  Duan Yang immediately stopped talking, and after a long time he whispered: "If you don't like Omega, how about trying Beta?"

  "Get out of the car." Lu Yan said. Duan Yang grabbed the seat belt in the passenger seat, coughed, and said nothing honestly. He just recalled the words of Lu Yan's doctor in his mind -

  "There are no abnormal signs, but I still hope that you can suspend the use of inhibitors and isolation. Agent, together reason and relieve desires. Lu Yan just asked: "If I use inhibitors, will it affect Lin Si's disease?"

  After the doctor went to communicate with Li Chengji and confirmed that there was an impact, Lu Yan decided to suspend it for a while and ordered some of the most powerful inhibitors to prevent changes.

  Lu Yan's attending doctor smiled and said to him, "How can you do this? Alphas of this age and status have no chance of sex." Lu Yan only replied with a cold face - "I don't need it".

  Duan Yang turned around and glanced at Lu Yan secretly. It was really hard to imagine how a handsome and handsome Alpha could survive after differentiation. , has no sexual experience, and works and lives like a robot every day.

  If Lu Yan doesn't have to go to the hospital to visit Lu Shaoming, Duan Yang will take it for granted that Lu Yan jumped out of a stone.

  He is hard and rejects all soft things.

  They The topic ended with Lu Yan's threat.

  An unclear color of fog floated in the air, covering the entire city. Together with the fine snowflakes, the polished and bright vehicles were covered with a thin layer of frosted white.

  This kind of depression continued until Lu Yan disappeared without a trace when he received the message of Forgotten Love.

  In the brightly lit office building, Lu Yan quietly read the words on the screen: [I still think you are the best].

  He was even stunned for a moment before he remembered What did I say to Wang Wangai before.

  --[Don't match, let's talk about it later.]

  It took a while to connect the context, Wang Wangai already asked him again: [Have you eaten?]

  Duan Yang happened to Carrying a thermal bag and coming in, Lu Yan raised his eyes and called out to him.

  "Inform the person in charge of Leyou to have a video conference in an hour.

  Duan Yang quickly asked: "What do I need to prepare? "

  "Paopao real-name registration and access certification related information. "Lu Yan said, "Let them draw up a preliminary plan to prevent sexual suggestive and commercial content from appearing on the platform, and effectively protect..." He paused and thought of a good word, "People without crisis awareness. Personal and property safety. "

  Duan Yang nodded and left immediately.

  When the door closed, Lu Yan told the "non-crisis awareness mass representative" Wang Ai: [haven't eaten yet.]