Chapter 11: My hand hurts

"What did you do to him?" Liao Ji refused to let him go, "Lu Anyway, you asked him to come. Now let's make it clear before leaving."

  Lu Yan only left him with a peripheral vision and an explanation that didn't look like an explanation: "He vomited."

  "Huh?" Liao Ji was asked. Lu Yan was a little confused, "Did you throw up after drinking tea?"

  Lu Yan frowned, out of instinct, those who are close to vermillion are red, and those who are close to ink are dark.

  Those who are near the forest will be wise.

  Between questioning Lu Yan and going back to see Lin Si, Liao Ji chose the latter.

  Lin Si was wrapped up in his down jacket obediently, and his hair waxed shape remained motionless. His eyes were not as red as before, but his whole person was full of confusion, especially like a delicate, fragile, emotionless doll.

  "What's wrong?" Liao Ji came over, "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

  Lin Si lowered his eyelashes: "I just wanted to vomit."

  "Why do you want to vomit?" Liao Ji touched his forehead with his hand, "There is something wrong with the tea. ? Or did you wear less clothes today? Did you catch a cold?"

  Lin Si shook his head: "No." He added, "I don't know."

  "It's okay, go to the hospital for a checkup." Liao Ji said.

  Lin Si's eyes drooped, and he finally had a clear expression: "I won't go to the hospital."

  "It's been almost three months since you last went to the hospital," Liao Ji said, "normal celebrities have to go once a month, let alone Your situation is special." Lin Si didn't say any more words of rejection, just turned his head to one side and looked at the thick curtain in a daze.

  They went to Xiaoshan Hospital.

  Liao Ji patted Lin Si on the shoulder: "Just draw a little blood, the same as last time."

  "Yeah." Lin Si sat on the chair and nodded, like white flowers blooming on the snow, leaving an edge line for distinction. , it is easy to give people the feeling that the years are quiet and everything goes well.

  Only in the falling shadows can one see the redness and unwillingness of the eyes again.

  "I knew I would bring you here after the New Year," Liao Ji stroked his head and joked with him, "At least I can say that you are one year older and can't cry anymore."

  Lin Si's personal doctor Li Jichen came over and got used to it. Xing hid the needle behind his back, squatted and looked at him, and smiled: "When you fall to the ground while dancing, you are not afraid of pain, so why are you afraid of this little thing?"

  "You have to be as fast as last time." Lin Si's nose turned red. , close your eyes, tears falling uncontrollably one by one.

"Okay."

  There was a knock on the door on the left. Li Jiji paused, while Liao Ji cautiously pulled the curtain behind him: "Who?"

  After no one answered, he stood up and opened the door, and said somewhat unexpectedly: "Mr. Lu?"

  "Why haven't you gone for a physical examination yet?" Lu Yan asked.

  Liao Ji blocked the door: "Lin Si doesn't like the nurse drawing his blood. He will go downstairs immediately after doing this."

  Lu Yan didn't take Liao Ji's refusal seriously and walked forward.

  When Liao Ji stood in front of him, he paused, threatening silently and coldly as if applying pressure with his eyes.

  Liao Ji could only retreat wisely.

  Lu Yan opened the curtain and saw Lin Si with tears on his face, and Lin Si looked at him with wide eyes.

  "What's going on?" Lu Yan walked up to Lin Si and looked at Li Jiji with a straight face.

  Li Jiji was unjustly accused, and Liao Ji could only explain: "It has nothing to do with Dr. Li, it's just Lin Si who is a little afraid..." He opened his mouth and used a description that didn't make Lin Si embarrassed, "Lin Si fainted from the needle." ."

  Lu Yan did not show a mocking expression, but Lin Si, who was sitting on the right, was dejected and turned his face away from Lu Yan's sight.

  "Mr. Lu, can you please go out for a moment? The blood has not been drawn yet." Liao Ji asked.

  Lu Yan glanced at the back of Lin Si's head, turned around and opened the curtain.

  The picture that flashed in his mind when he opened the door was Lin Si wearing a black down jacket, with a white forearm exposed underneath, and when Lin Si turned his head, what Lu Yan saw was not very real, and he pursed his lips in a pitiful and aggrieved manner. expression.

  Crying and crying is annoying.

  After going downstairs, Duan Yang suggested that since he had no schedule for the evening, since they were all at the hospital, he might as well let Lu Yan complete the physical examination together.

While waiting for Lin Si to undergo a comprehensive physical examination, Lu Yan first went to the special care ward to visit Lu Shaoming.

  It was almost time to finish, and Lu Yan happened to go downstairs.

  Li Jiji's office was empty. Only Lin Si was sitting inside, playing games with his head down and raising chickens and cows in his small town.

  Hearing the footsteps at the door, Lin Si thought it was Liao Ji who was going to get the cleansing oil, so he raised his head and said with a crying face: "My hands hurt, can I have an ice cream today..."

  Lu Yan paused.

  Lin Si choked up immediately, grabbed the phone, and whispered awkwardly: "...Mr. Lu."

  "The results of the physical examination are out?"

  Lin Si thanked Lu Yan for not laughing at his "hand pain" just now, and said He opened the stool and sat at the corner of the table, leaving the middle seat for Lu Yan, and answered him: "Doctor Li and Liao Ji are waiting." "

  Yes."

  Lin Si saw that he did not sit in the chair he had specially vacated, but instead He sat on the sofa opposite and looked down at his phone.

  Lin Si felt very uncomfortable staying in the same room as Lu Yan and needed to issue an eviction order immediately: "What's the matter with Mr. Lu?"

  "Listen to the results of your physical examination," Lu Yan said.

  Lin Si didn't really want Lu Yan to hear the results of his physical examination: "No, Mr. Lu... Mr. Lu wouldn't accompany me for physical examination before." He was afraid that Lu Yan would come back, so he rushed to say, "I'll let Liao Ji I'll send you a physical examination report."

  Lu Yan could have gone directly for a physical examination, but the pheromone detection room was still clearing out the smell, so he needed to wait for a short period of time, so he appeared next to Lin Si at this moment.

  He simply wanted to understand the reason for Lin Si's vomiting, and by the way warned him to have regular physical examinations. He said that it was lucky that he met him. If he met a reporter or paparazzi, the consequences would be unimaginable.

  But I don't know why, but now in Lin Si's tone of farewell, he seemed very shameless, as if he had to listen to the results of the physical examination here.

  After a brief silence, Lu Yan stood up and prepared to leave.

  The conversation between Li Jiji and Liao Ji suddenly came closer, and Lu Yan could only stop again.

  "Eh? Mr. Lu?" Liao Ji looked at him, "Oh, are you waiting for the pheromone detection room downstairs? It may take a few minutes."

  Li Jiji held Lin Si's physical examination report in his hand. Lu Yan When he saw it, he changed the direction of his steps and sat on the empty seat that Lin Si had left for him.

  "Lin Si's physical examination."

  "Mr. Lu... do you want to listen?" Li Jiji seemed a little embarrassed, "It may involve some relatively personal matters."

  Lu Yan looked at him: "Tell me what you can."

  " Oh." Li Jiji then sat down, started reading from the first page of the physical examination report, and mentioned some points that Lin Si needed to pay attention to.

  "...I have always said that dancing should not be too intense. Listen to it. Your ankle injury is easy to relapse." Li Jiji said, "Sleep, sleep, sleep. You are only nineteen years old. You must ensure at least seven hours of sleep every day." You know? I know you are busy in this industry, but you always have to take care of your own body." "Yeah." Lin Si nodded like a fool, "Yeah, yeah."

  Li Jiji turned the page, looked up at Liao Ji, and then Looking at the physical examination report, I said "Huh".

  "What's wrong?" Lin Si turned off the game and asked him.

  "The cause of your nausea and vomiting has been analyzed." Li Ji Cheng tapped the table with the cap of his pen and turned to look at Lu Yan, "The following... is a little personal."

  Lu Yan only asked him: "Why are you vomiting?"

  "The side effects of too much injection of pheromone inhibitors ." Li Jiji analyzed, "Lin Si has been injected with pheromone inhibitors and odor inhibitors since he was fifteen years old. The human body is resistant to the drugs. Mr. Lu previously meant that in order to ensure that he can work normally, the dosage can be increased appropriately. , As time goes by, the side effects become more and more obvious."

  "And because of the side effects and physiological sexual desire, his perception of pheromones and smells has become extremely sensitive, which is why he can smell what most people can't. The smell."

  Lu Yan frowned: "It doesn't happen when I take inhibitors, and many celebrities don't have side effects."

  "Lu is always Alpha. To a certain extent, your physique is somewhat stronger than his. Some, and -" He raised his eyebrows with a hint of sarcasm at the corner of his mouth, "Lin Si is not an ordinary Omega. Don't you and Mr. Lu know best?"

  The author has something to say: Mr. Lu: Can my wife be? Normal Omega? Are you not talking nonsense?