Chapter 9: His knuckles scratched Lu Yan's suit.

The snow stopped after three days. Lin Si returned to the crew.

  Xu Xiangyang sat on the chair and asked him: "Are you in a bad mood?"

  Lin Si came to his senses: "Huh?"

  "You have been in a daze for a long time," Xu Xiangyang pointed to his script, "You only have three lines on this page. Lin

  Si rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment: "I'm sorry."

  "What are you sorry for? You're not talking about lines with me." Xu Xiangyang tilted his head closer to him, "Are you unhappy during the holidays?"

  Lin Si smelled the pheromones on his body.

  His sense of smell was so keen that he immediately recognized that the pheromones on Xu Xiangyang's body smelled like pine wood.

  It was impossible before, but it suddenly became like this for some unknown reason recently.

  Xu Xiangyang saw him twitching his nose and moving away. He smiled and said, "Sorry, I'm too busy at work. I haven't taken the odor inhibitor for a while."

  Lin Si shook his head: "No, it smells good. "

  Xu Xiangyang put the tip of his nose to his shoulder, smelled it as if he didn't believe it, and chuckled: "It varies from person to person. Many people don't like the cold smell of Omega."

"I think it's very special." Lin Si felt that his smile was a little bitter, so he told the truth thoughtfully, "I quite like it." "

  Thank you, I thought you Alphas prefer a cuter flavor." Xu Xiangyang said.

  Lin Si was stunned, and Lu Yan's cold warning rang in his ears.

  There is a subtle power in getting along with Xu Xiangyang, which makes Lin Si put himself in the perspective of Omega and forget about pretense.

  He answered stiffly and awkwardly, looking a little embarrassed: "You also said that it varies from person to person."

  Xu Xiangyang smiled: "You are different from what I saw online. Although you are not enthusiastic or talkative, It's actually very cute." He looked at Lin Si's face as if he was facing a formidable enemy and asked him, "Did I bully you?"

  "No." Lin Si took out his phone as if to hide the fact and wanted to open Bubbles. , hesitated for two seconds before moving his fingers away, changed to the dream town, and continued farming.

  His fields are full of green pods.

  At one glance, sadness arose spontaneously, and Lin Si simply turned off the game.

  Xu Xiangyang wanted to cheer him up and kept asking him to talk: "When will you arrive at the party tomorrow?"

  "I was earlier than you, and you actors are all in the second batch." Lin Si said.

  "You are also an actor," Xu Xiangyang said, "Your eyes are very smart. There will be many opportunities in the future, so take your time."

  Lin Si rarely smiled: "Thank you, Brother Xiangyang."

  ----

  Duan Yang turned off the schedule: "Mr. Lu, the physical examination has been postponed for you."

  Lu Yan nodded in the back seat. After about a minute, he remembered: "Lin Si's physical examination, remind them to do it."

  "Okay." Duan Yang said , "Tonight's charity auction, the organizer sent a list."

  "We'll see when we get there."

  Lu Yan tapped on the screen of his phone with his fingertips.

  Duan Yang looked sideways, and his intuition told him that Lu Yan was a little different today.

  Lu Yan himself was the same as usual, except that his air pressure was lower than usual, but Duan Yang could feel that he was not angry, but... irritable.

  If the location was an airport or a station, he suspected that Lu Yan would pace unconsciously and repeatedly confirm the flight information.

  The screen woke up again. Lu Yan pressed it with his fingers and finally lowered his head.

  The page after unlocking was a bubble chat box, which he forgot to close before leaving Shengshi.

  The last sentence in the chat box was very long. It was the first time Lu Yan had said such a long sentence to Wang Wangai. That day I forgot to ask him if he wanted to try using the love system.

  Almost reflexively, he refused bluntly and said: [No. 】

  Then he spent five minutes reflecting on his behavior, and suddenly found that he had been in contact with Forgot Love on and off for a short period of time.

  Forgot Ai replied to him: [Just trying it, I really want to see what the system is like]

  Forgot Ai may want to try it with him, or maybe he is just as curious as a child, but Lu Yan has already woken up and realized This kind of relationship cannot last. His reply will give false illusions to Forgotten Love, but in fact, he cannot give a real response to Forgotten Love.

  Another five minutes passed. Lu Yan adjusted the text several times and told Wang Wangai: [I don't plan to seek a life partner in this software. You can try to match other Alphas. Don't spend time chatting with me. 】