Chapter 7:Then when the snow gets thicker tomorrow

Shengshi Group.

  Lu Yan put down his phone and looked at the screen for two minutes. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and he suddenly realized that he had not finished reading half the page of the report while chatting with Wang Wangai.

  Duan Yang handed him the document: "Except Li Zhong from Shengshi Entertainment, everyone else has arrived."

  Lu Yan buttoned the top button of his shirt and stood up.

  In the conference room, Duan Yang helped him pull out the chair in front of the table. Lu Yan lowered his eyes and looked at the people present. The right hand side was empty. Duan Yang pretended not to know and hurried out. When he came back, he lowered his head and put it next to Lu Yan's ear. A medium voice said: "Mr. Li said it will be here soon."

Lu Yan said nothing. He had to wait until everyone arrived before the meeting could begin.

  The door was opened, Li Zhong came in, smiled casually at Lu Yan, sat down, and leaned back as if his beer belly had nowhere to rest: "Sorry, I dealt with something on the way," he and Lu Yan knew each other very well. He spoke without paying attention to the occasion, still smiling, "It's just Liao Ji, Lin Si's manager, who has been quarreling for a long time because of some trivial matters."

  The conference room was quiet for a while, and no one raised their lips because of Li Zhong's laughter.

  Duan Yang cleared his throat and said in a louder voice than before: "Mr. Lu, everyone is here."

  Lu Yan instead took up what Li Zhong said: "How did Mr. Li handle Lin Si's matter?"

  "It's not a big deal. Just because of the magazine cover, I called and solved it. These magazines are all based on people's opinions." Li Zhong shook his head and said with a smile, "Celebrities like to act like celebrities when they become popular. The magazines are also very picky."

  "Mr. Li has a good understanding of the magazine industry." Lu Yan's voice was very low, and there was no hint of praise in his words.

  "No, I have worked under Mr. Lu for so long, so I know something about it." Li Zhong said.

  Lu Yan raised his chin: "World Fashion is just in its infancy. Since Mr. Li has experience, he will lead new people." He didn't wait for Li Zhong to react, "Shengshi Entertainment, Zhang Tingxi will watch it for you first."

  Li Zhong was stunned and stood up from his seat: "How is this possible! Everyone knows that print media is declining. "World Fashion" has sold less than 5,000 copies per issue, and is broke in the magazine industry! Mr. Xiao Lu, you don't want to You are joking with me!"

  "I'm not in the habit of joking with others." Lu Yan raised his eyes, not deliberately threatening, but the indifferent look on his face was incompatible with the panic in the conference room.

  "I have been in Shengshi Entertainment for more than ten years, and you can change the tune just by saying something." Li Zhong put his hand hard on the conference table, "That's too much!"

  Lu Yan's dark eyes swept around the conference room, and his gaze fell on the air: "The documents will be sent to Shengshi Entertainment tomorrow."

  Duan Yang said cooperatively: "Mr. Lu."

  "The meeting has begun." Lu Yan said.

  ----

  Lin Si was picked up from the bed by Liao Ji.

  He hooked his legs on the quilt and refused to wake up, muttering: "What are you doing...it's not time to start work yet..."