16: Not all Omegas are as good-tempered as Forgot Love

In Forget Love, their time is not considered The silence of the Cold War was not a big deal. It was easy for him to forget. When Lu Yan talked to him, he would happily continue talking to Lu Yan.

  So when Lu Yan said he hadn't eaten, he would nag him kindly.

  Forget about love: [shoot Pat your head and be obedient.jpg]

Forgot love: [You go to eat, I am eating too]

  Lu Yan felt that the phone was heating up, and it was just right. It did not make his palms sweat, but he felt very warm.

  He rarely took the initiative to ask Wang Ai: "What are you having for dinner?" ]

  Forgot love: [General, general, picture.jpg]

  The picture shows an ugly bowl of noodles, with little water in the clear soup and more vegetables than noodles.

  Lu Yan: [Delicious? ]

  Forgot Love: [I think it tastes better than vegetable salad]

  Lu Yan: [Tasteful? ]

  Forgot Love: [It's okay]

  Lu Yan: [I don't think so. 】Forgot love: 【How can there be someone like you! It's hard enough to deceive yourself, isn't it? 】

  Forgot love: [Arms crossed.jpg]

  Lu Yan moved the corners of his mouth, closed the file, walked to the sofa, opened the thermos bucket, took out all the sumptuous meals inside, put them on the table, and gave back the forgotten love. A photo from the same perspective.

  Lu Yan: [My dinner. ]

  Forgot love: [Crying Cat Cat Head.jpg]

  Forgot love: [I know this restaurant, its main store is downstairs in Shengshi. I have eaten claypot rice once and I can never forget it]

  Lu Yan used chopsticks to pick it up Digging the claypot rice, I laughed for some reason.

  Lu Yan: [Want to eat? ]

  Forgot Love: [I really want to eat it, but I can't eat it]

  Lu Yan: [Why can't I eat it? 】 Wang Wangai's message was very slow to reply this time. After a while, he said: [Dance, you need to control your body shape]

  Lu Yan was a little surprised. In his stereotype, Wang Wangai might be a rich second generation without a job. , maybe he is an ignorant student who is still in school, and he doesn't look like a dancer or dance teacher at all.

  Chatting with Forgot Love was always going here and there. Before Lu Yan could ask him about dancing, he immediately jumped to another topic.

  Forgot Love: [The Chinese New Year is coming soon, will you stay in Beicheng? ]

  Lu Yan: [Here. 】

  Forgot love: 【What a coincidence! I also celebrate the New Year in Beicheng! ]

  Lu Yan no longer disliked what a coincidence he was making a fuss about, and replied to him: [Hmm, what a coincidence]

  Forgot love: [Voice message]

  Lu Yan paused, straightened up, put the chopsticks in his hand on the edge of the bowl, and seemed to be still thinking. After checking whether the sound insulation in the office was good, I clicked on the voice message.

  Forgot Love: "Are you eating, so your hands are not convenient for typing?"

  Lu Yan's back stiffened for a moment, and he clicked on the screen again. "Are you eating, so your hands are not convenient for typing?"

  The boy's voice was clear and smooth, with the childishness and cuteness of a young Omega. Because he was eating noodles, his articulation was unclear.

  It's just that he's heard this voice too much recently.

  The difference is only in tone.

  Lu Yan asked him first: [Why do you say that? 】

  Forgot love: "Because you forgot to put the period in your last message, hahahahahahaha!"

  This voice was much clearer. After Lu Yan listened, he asked what he wanted to ask: "Are you Lin Si?" 】

  Forget Ai seems to have been disconnected. It took ten minutes for a voice reply to come back: "I'm not Lin Si, but everyone says my voice sounds like Lin Si, hehehe."

  Lu Yan listened to this again His voice was still different from Lin Si's. He forgot that Ai's voice was a little deeper and not as delicate as Lin Si's private speech. But for some reason, he always felt that it was Lin Si. Just in case, Lu Yan asked again. : [Are you really not Lin Si? 】

  "Of course not, he is Alpha and I am Omega. Our genders are different," Wang Wangai said, "Do you particularly hope that I am Lin Si, so that you can match your idol? Hahahahahaha!" Lu Yan felt helpless at this "employee behavior, rising to the boss" oolong, and replied to him: [I don't hope. 】

  Forgot Ai didn't know whether to believe it or not, and said perfunctorily: "Okay, okay, then I am not Lin Si, so I am just what you want."

  Forget Ai's expression was too natural, and he said in one sentence "Lin Si is Alpha "It is indeed very similar to the reaction that all normal people would have. The pronunciation of so many words after that was indeed different from Lin Si. Although Lu Yan concluded that Wang Ai was Lin Si after hearing the first sentence he said, the subsequent evidence slowly shattered this certainty. .

  Maybe it's because the voice at first forgot to love the lisp.

  Unfounded speculation about forgotten love is unfair.

  Everyone is unique.

  Lu Yan gave up questioning and started eating again: [Have you finished eating? 】

  Forgot love: "Eat it, finish it!"

  Forgot love: "I have said so many words, can you also send me a voice message?"

Forgot Love: "Hey, but you eat first, you can talk after you finish the meal."

  Lu Yan asked him: "What do you want me to say?" ]

  Forgot Love: "Just say something casually - Happy New Year!"

  Lu Yan put down his chopsticks and when he was about to speak, he cleared his throat unnaturally and then pressed the talk button: "Happy New Year."

  ...

  The chat interface was static for a long time.

  On the other side of the city, speakers blare in a modest bedroom.

  The cold voice made the phrase "Happy New Year" particularly blunt, without even a final sound.

  Lin Si curled his lips, feeling that the voice was familiar, like Lu Yan.

  How can I be like Lu Yan? No one can be like Lu Yan.

  When he listened again, he thought it was Lu Yan himself.

  But he could tell with his nose how Lu Yan could use a dating app to find a partner. If he had the time, he might as well spend more time with Deng Tian.

  Lin Si did not believe in evil and played the voice repeatedly, and found many differences from Lu Yan.

  For example, although Y looks like Lu Yan, he is not as fierce as Lu Yan, and there is no hint of impatience or contempt in his tone.

  Y makes people feel comfortable.

  What's more, the software's voice will always change the human voice a little bit.

  To a certain extent, Lin Si resisted equating Y with Lu Yan.

  Y is Y, and ultimately different from all others.

  Lin Si touched his nose. He himself had used the excuse of "sounding like Lin Si" to cover up his identity. Now he couldn't let others sound a little like Lu Yan.

  And he was a little embarrassed because he lied to Y.

  When Y asked him if he was Lin Si just now, he panicked and rushed online to search for how to change his voice. He also hurriedly downloaded the voice changing software. After trying several times, he finally made his voice sound like him but not quite like him. .

  After crossing this hurdle, Lin Si no longer struggled with the matter.

  He smiled and leaned closer to the receiver, and complimented sincerely: "Wai, your voice sounds great."

  Y seemed to be shy on the other side of the screen, and didn't speak for a while.

  Lin Si simply packed up everything, carried a garbage bag, and put on a pair of fluffy dog ​​slippers and went out. As he walked, he asked: "Do you want to talk to me again?" Y actually responded to him with a voice message: "How often do you eat so little?"

  Lin Si scribbled in front of the trash can for a long time, clumsily sorting the trash, and then said, "I have to go to class in the evening, and I'm afraid eating too much will affect my performance."

  Y stopped speaking and replaced it with Text: [Hmm. 】

  Lin Si asked again: "Wai, do you have any hobbies? I can choose what you like and tell you about it."

  Y: 【No hobbies. 】

  Lin Si took advantage of the time for the acting class to take a walk in the community wearing slippers, covering the entire hood, and said a little proudly: "Then let's talk about your idol Lin Si?"

  Y: [I am not His fans. 】

  Lin Si: "I don't mind if you like Alpha stars, not many Alphas like him."

  Y: 【Do you like Lin Si? 】

  Lin Si: "He... is quite handsome." After speaking, Lin Si covered his face with his hat and showed a swollen smile in the darkness.

  Y: [Yeah. ]

  Lin Si coughed to make his voice sound less like his own, and said, "Do you listen to his songs?"

  Y: [Listen to a few. ]

  Lin Si: "Which one is your favorite?"

  Y: [I have no impression, can't name it. 】

  Lin Si: "..."

  Fake fans, report it!

  When he was about to speak again, Y said first: [I have something to do. 】

  Lin Si did not enjoy chatting with Y, but he had no choice but to give up.

  "Then you go and do your work first."

  Y seemed to hear the slight regret in his tone, and added: "It will be late." ]

  Lin Si got into the building, brushed the snow off his head, lowered his head and typed: [Yeah, I got it]

  After entering the elevator, the Internet was disconnected. It wasn't until he arrived at the door that Lin Si received a voice from Y -

  "Say in advance, good night."

  The author has something to say: Good night: Who knows what I've been through? Once - no time.

  Later - on time.

  Now - ahead of time.