Chapter 2: Mr. Lu, there's no need for us to hold hands.

Last year's New Year's Eve, Lu Yan spent it at a cocktail party.

  In the luxuriant Vanity Fair, he drank all the wine in his glass, lowered his hand and put the glass into the waiter's wine tray, turned around and left.

  His father Lu Shaoming, holding a beautiful Omega in his arms, happened to pass by him and said with some slurred words: "The media will take a group photo later, please remember to come out."

  Lu Yan nodded expressionlessly, and suddenly smelled the scent of pheromones on Omega, which was like sticky sugar water. He wrinkled his nose in displeasure and quickly passed them.

  There were two men talking outside the toilet.

  "Did you see that Lin Si, who was in his prime, posted a new update, which received 100,000 likes in less than ten minutes?"

  "Shengshi has really made a lot of money from Lin Si in the past few years. I have never seen Lu Shaoming so proud outside. If Lin Si didn't have a national-level gala to perform tonight, he would have liked to bring Lin Si with him."

  "He looks like an Alpha with an Alpha as his companion, and he's not afraid of making people laugh."

  "After all, he has swallowed up most of the assets of his husband's family. Who knew he was still so petty and petty? No wonder the media calls him the benchmark of contemporary Phoenix men."

  "What can Lin Si post that can get 100,000 likes in ten minutes?"

  "It's nothing, just a selfie where you can't even see your face."

  "Since Omega gained equal rights, there have been more and more idiots in the world."

  "Why is Lin Si so handsome? He looks like a mother every day, and there are a bunch of crazy fans talking about little wolf dogs underneath. I think he is one of Lu Shaoming's..."

  The compartment door was suddenly opened.

  The man who came out was wearing a suit and leather shoes, his back was straight, his steps were neither fast nor slow, and he passed by the two people, not paying attention to the fear and astonishment of the two people.

  Water flowed out quietly from the automatic water outlet. Lu Yan washed it briefly, took out paper to dry it, and threw it into the trash can. When the paper hit the garbage bag, it made a loud sound, but there was nothing unhappy about it on Lu Yan's face. expression.

  It was as if those two people were no different from this tissue.

  It's all rubbish.

  He opened the door and went out.

  "Didn't you look at the toilet and say there was no one there?!"

  "I just took a casual glance. He must be in the compartment inside. Maybe he can't hear what we are saying clearly..."

  Lu Yan opened the social platform and didn't even need to actively search. Lin Si was already on the hot search.

  It must have been a long time since I posted a selfie in business. Fans were extremely excited holding that "face-less" selfie.

  Lu Yan turned off the big picture and turned off the phone at the same time. He seemed a little impatient and put the phone into his pocket as if it was unnecessary, making sure that it was at the bottom.

  So, he remembered that picture--

  【It's Lin Si. 】

  Lin Si was lying on the bed, looking at these three words with a period outside them, feeling proud and smiling happily.