Chapter 4: 44 is very cute, I like it very much.

Liao Ji thought it was Duan Yang, but he didn't expect it to be Lu Yan.

  "In your morning schedule, is there an Alpha in heat?" Lu Yan asked, "Or an Omega?"

  Lu Yan's voice was cold, but he spoke very fast, and at first glance he sounded anxious.

  What Liao Ji was thinking was that Lu Yan was not worried about their schedule, or whether Lin Si was injured, but he was just eager to know whether the Omega in heat, or the Alpha in heat in the eyes of the public, was Lin Si. .

  "Mr. Lu, great news. The Omega in heat is a fan, the Alpha is a security guard, and they are not Lin Si." He gave the answer straightforwardly.

  Lin Si didn't know whether he was woken up by Liao Ji's voice or the heat of his down jacket. He was dazed and rubbed his shoulder with his hand, but the zipper caught his fingernail, and he let out a painful "ouch".

  "What's wrong?" Liao Ji asked him.

  Lin Si did not open his eyes, turned sideways, curled up his painful fingers, and muttered: "It hurts..."

  His fingers were very soft and his nails were very thin. When he violently grabbed the security guard, his nails couldn't bear the force and the edge was torn, which affected his fingers.

  Maybe he didn't care so much at the time, but now he has recovered from his sleep. He hummed in a low voice and complained about the pain. He talked nonsense and coaxed Liao Ji to buy him delicious ice cream to apply on his fingers.

  "I just know how to eat," Liao Ji looked at him and then at his phone, and quickly said, "Mr. Lu, do you have anything else? If not, I will hang up first."

  The phone was quiet for about a second, and Lu Yan uttered a dull syllable: "Yeah."

  Then hung up the phone.

  Liao Ji glared at the phone fiercely, as if he could stare right through Lu Yan through the screen. He turned off the phone and put it in his pocket, then turned to look at Lin Si, who was sleeping in his thick down jacket.

  I guess the pain was over and I fell asleep again.

  Lin Si's skin is very fair. Occasionally, in order to cater to Alpha's personality, the makeup artist will use a darker foundation for him.

  On the closed eyelids, the skin was so fair that you could see thin blood streaks. Lin Si slept very quietly, giving people the feeling of sleeping soundly.

  Such a beautiful person should not suffer, he should be held in the palm of his hand and grow up.

  Liao Ji rubbed his forehead and scolded the man named Lu in his heart as always. He used to scold Lu Shaoming, but now he scolds Lu Shaoming and his dog son.

  Shengshi Group.

  Lu Yan hung up the phone, lowered his head and turned off the video of the turmoil in the mall on his phone. The last picture on the screen was of Lin Si being hugged around the waist rudely.

  The little coquettish voice on the phone just now was hard to imagine coming from Lin Si.

  But he also thought, after all, he is an Omega, no matter how much he pretends to be an Alpha, he is still squeamish at heart.

  The first time they met, Lin Si was also crying.

  Duan Yang was waiting on the side, making sure that Lu Yan had finished the call, and said, "Mr. Lu, Leyou said that the crash of Bubble has been fixed. You can log in to the software and try again."