Chapter 3: He is probably tied to the number 94.800%.

Lu Yan moved his eyes downward for a moment, then relaxed his arm muscles, letting the gap waiting for Lin Si disappear.

  Lin Si felt very relieved and rarely raised the corners of his mouth at Lu Yan.

  Before Lu Yan could digest this gratuitous smile, they were prompted to start walking on the red carpet.

  The red carpet at the annual meeting was not long, and they paused briefly at the end. Lin Si habitually waved to the camera, then walked away sideways, and suddenly bumped into Lu Yan face to face.

  Lin Si felt his forehead touch the tip of Lu Yan's nose. It wasn't too heavy, but he didn't know if Lu Yan's nose was sore.

  They all quickly backed away. Lin Si looked up at him, a little confused, and Lu Yan frowned and guided him to the other side.

  After the silent farce passed, Lin Si found that he was sitting in someone else's seat and that he was walking in the right direction.

  ...In the final analysis, Lu Yan is the road idiot.

  "Mr. Lu, let's go to our place." He said.

  Lu Yan looked at the stage lights and didn't answer him.

  Lin Si complained a little in his heart, thinking that Lu Yan had hurt his nose and was holding a grudge.

  Another very strange thing was that he was so close to Lu Yan just now, and he couldn't even smell the smell of Alpha pheromones.

  It's like others can't smell the smell of Omega pheromones from Lin Si.

  Lin Si tilted his head slightly and glanced at Lu Yan's profile. However, he was attracted by Lu Yan's beautiful profile and did not move his eyes away for a moment.

  He estimated that Lu Yan was probably in his early twenties, probably less than twenty-five, but he also thought that Lu Yan was an Alpha who was very suitable for promotion to a mature man.

  "Let's go." Lu Yan said suddenly.

  Lin Si was startled and turned his head quickly.

  Lu Yan frowned deeper and repeated, "Follow me."

  In the not-so-bright auditorium, they stood up one after another, and Lin Si followed Lu Yan through the backstage.

  He looked at Lu Yan's back and finished all the unfinished thoughts.

  Among Alphas, Lu Yan is considered to be very handsome and tall. Maybe Lu Yan is the only one in this category.

  With broad shoulders and a narrow waist, Lu Yan was different from his deliberately stern look. He had a natural suppressive power in his bones, and he never felt inferior when standing next to anyone.

  But it just looks like he is not happy at all.

  When he finally returned to his seat and sat down, Liao Ji asked Lin Si: "Why are you sitting there?"

  "There was a person who was stupid and went in the wrong direction." Lin Si said.

  Lu Yan was sitting in seat C. He seemed to hear it, but he didn't seem to hear it. He just tilted his head slightly at an angle of about fifteen degrees and pushed his peripheral vision to the area where Lin Si was.

  Lin Si has already practiced the "nothing has to do with me" magic skill on this occasion. He looked at the host on the stage in front of him, breathed slowly through his nose, and began to smell various perfumes in the air idly.