03

(Edited by Nightlife_eva )

-Harry-

Remember those days where your teacher would send you out of class and you would smirk in satisfaction because you just won the argument with the bald man?

I still do.

Now I'm being walked out by two guards with another one following us like a lost puppy.

"You have a visitor – be nice or I'll kick your ass," one of them spat at me. I wonder how he would feel if I knocked him down a peg or two – maybe wrap my hands around his throat and squeeze the life out of him, but that would be too easy. I would want him to suffer first.

"Why? Is he your beau or something?" I smirked, but I immediately cringed and regretted saying anything when he smirked too.

"Maybe someday," he chuckled in a throaty accent with an almost dreamy look in his eyes that made him want to gag. It stirred something in him he couldn't quite put a name to.

'Ew.'

They shoved me onto my seat, shutting the door behind me afterwards as I started fidgeting with my handcuffs, clearly bored with my current situation and planning to leave tonight – with a present.

I smirked at the thought.

New presents – the one he would steal to play with, as a child – a few little toys, now – people he could use and break.

The door opened, revealed another –

'Breathtaking.'

Used to define things beautiful, gorgeous, and well – breathtaking. Never in his life had he thought he would be appreciating god's creation like this. For the first time in his life, he appreciated something done by God – for once.

The man's honey-coloured eyes shown in even the dimmest glow of light, offering Harry a smile and the brunet couldn't help but stare at the way his eyes crinkled, his tongue poking in between his teeth.

"So – nice to finally meet you."

-Zayn-

"Thank you," Lara – my newest client – squeaked and giggled annoyingly as she walked out of my office. I bit back an immature retort of 'get the fuck out of my office'. She gets on my nerves.

Okay – she may or may not have a liking towards me. I don't really care, though. She's a bit fucked up in the head, to be quite honest and unless she magically grows a dick, I don't think anything is gonna happen anytime soon.

I checked my watch and almost jumped off my seat because I'm going to be talking with Harry Styles soon; I definitely did not want to be late for that.

The Harry Styles.

I know people like him can easily run away so the faster the better. Well – if he does run away again, it's not my responsibility. It's up to the cops to catch him again. Their job; their problem.

I parked the car and started running towards my destination – the room I knew where Harry was.

As I opened the door, the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and my breath caught itself in my throat, desperately wanting to get free.

'How could a boy so beautiful end up here?'