11

-Zayn-

It wasn't long till their lips finally separated due to the lack of oxygen;
Both breathing like wild hyenas,Harry placed their foreheads together while his hand rested at both side of the chair where Zayn's head rested.

Still breathing wildly they stared into each others eyes like they were memorizing every detail.

It was dead silent and no one dared to break.

"Wha-" Zayn was soon cut of by sirens that were giving him headaches soon enough he realized what were they the sounds of.

They found him.

They'll save him.

But the thing is right now he doesn't wants to be saved.
He's unsure whether to feel relived or sad he was neutral.

"I'm sorry" Harry said making Zayn attention go back to him as the curly haired man kissed like it was gonna be their last kissed.

"I'll see you soon I promise" and that was the last thing he heard before he felt something pinch his side making his visions blurry all over again as the curly haired man disappeared just as his brother and Liam entered the room along with their team.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Niall-

He impatiently waited for his friend Josh.He kinda feels dumb at this point since he's the one who just went through a 67 hour flight....okay not literally but thinks Josh should bs the one waiting.

He tapped his foot feeling irritated when suddenly a figure engulfed him from the back.

"PRINCE HORAN YOURE BACK!"
Josh screeched in a fake girls voice making Niall roll his eyes.

"Shut it I'm only back for Zayn"
Nial stated in a tone flatter than his dinner table.

"Speaking of him when the fuck are you gonna get him it's been 3 years...3 fucking years you've been crushing over him!"

Josh excavated.

"He'll be mine,all mine now that I'm back"

-----------------------------

Wow damn Kimberly you haven't updated for ages.
But here I am but if anyone wants to send their ideas about how this story should continue send them to my askfm account aka ask.fm/vampirevibes