04

-zayn-

How could a boy so beautiful end up here?

I mean, yes – I've heard of him but never bothered to notice how he looked. I didn't look at him properly, to actually take in the captivating aura surrounding him like the attraction of polar opposites of a magnet.

"So...." I started, unsure of what to say. "Nice to finally meet you."

I smiled at him – it came out as a bit forced – but he returned my expression with a knowing smirk and a crazed look. It seems as though he found a new victim if I'm listening to my instincts.

'Help,' was what my mind supplied at that thought.

"Well, nice to meet you too," he said rather sarcastically, a scowl marring his features.

"I speak English, not sarcasm," I joked, smiling at him again.

This is why I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. With that sentence alone, he broke my illusion of a normal person. He looks good – attractive even – but he's like everyone I meet. A heartless fear-hunter – a cold, heartless killer with no mission other than to tear you to shreds like a used up doll.

"One language person – I see," I smirked in order to hide my annoyance. I think that pushed my temper off the cliff I was balancing on because I looked at him with a cold fury that I'm sure he could almost feel. "You know what? I'm out."

I stormed out of that almost clinical room, never being so pissed with my own patient before – never. Annoyed – yes – but this rage inside me was new. It made the skin of my hands itch to hurt something but I knew better than to resort to violence. It was like I lost myself for a moment.

'What was he doing to me?'

I checked the time out of sheer habit, reading 10:30pm.

'A perfect time for people like him to start their escape mission,' I thought, clenching my teeth.

I didn't know why I cared so much; he shouldn't matter to me. A voice rang me out of my thoughts.

"Mr Malik."

I turned around to see the oh-so-familiar officer – Liam.

"I swear to god – if you call me Mr Malik again, I'm going to chop your dick off and feed it to Loki," I chuckled sadistically at the mental image.

"Too bad Loki is a vegetarian," Liam replied, making me crack up.

-Harry-

I broke a familiar tube which soon started releasing a green smoke. My hands were working methodically. This was nothing new. I smirked as I saw everyone besides me starting to drop like flies. I quickly dropped another tube as I broke out of the cell.

I heard a familiar accent. That accent – ah, fuck – I didn't even get his name. An idea popped into my head as I started to disappear into the smoke. The cogs in my head were whirring whimsically as I crouched beside the unconscious tanned figure, admiring him. I carefully scooped him over my shoulder and made my way out, calm and collected – this was going exactly to plan.

'It's going to be fun tonight,' I thought as I finally deserted the godforsaken place.

-----------------------------------------
hey everyone this is jax just wanted to let you know this chapter was edited and kind of re-written by the brilliant  @Nightlife_Eva y'all should check her account up and maybe even ask her to edit your works because honestly she's amazing at what she's doing.