A/N || Plot twists ; Chracter questions ; zarry ||

This is important so keep reading :

HARRY

As you know Harry is basically a sociopath over here and he has mood swings aka bipolar af but not that type of bipolar .

He is confused about his feelings towards Zayn so the kiss was sod of an experiment for him to confirm what the shit was going on in his fucked up head.

Some psychopaths tend to boost up when they see fear evident in their victim/any other random fucker's eyes.
physiatrists (some) call them fear-hunters.

And Harry is the fear-hunter here
He basically wants to scare people and when they're scared,his inner monster arises.

Harry is/was a beautiful human being until the people around him destroyed it.

This shit came from his fucked up past of which I'll post more infos about later on chaps.

And Zayn will help bring the golden Harry back.

ZAYN

Zaynie is a physiatrist and one of those physiatrists who takes interest in psychopathic killers like Harry for some reason.

Zayn likes to know about them because he's interested about their past lives and experiences because that's how their fucked up mind was formed.
He believed he could cure them,
He wanted it he carved to cure people.

He isn't the one playing the oh-so-innocent- role but playing the one as the heart of gold hidden in a layer of mystery.

When Harry kidnaps him he managed himself not to be killed immediately by hiding his 'full of fear' look.

He did it with ease-kinda- because he dealt and had many appointments and etc with people as fucked up as Harry .

But when Harry suddenly changed his mood from calling him beautiful to crazy as shit he lost it and yeah if you know what I mean.

But Harry's feelings/experiment saved the day!lol nvm .

##############

Now asks the characters some questions for anymore confusion including me :

Zayn =

Harry =

Louis =

Liam =

Niall(plot twist?yeah)
=

Liam's fellow officers(hehe) =

The cops who caught Harry =

Brad Wilson(lololol no srsly) =

Me =