10

-Niall-

Spreading both peanut butter and jelly and satisfied by his work,his perfect sandwich with the perfect amount of everything;Niall James Horan plopped down on his couch with his sandwich in one hand and the the TV remote on his other.
He was now on his way to watch a marathon of anything-literally-

As he started flipping through the different channels occasionally taking a bite of his peanut-butter-jelly-goodness.

He then suddenly stopped on a random channel as he was done with his sandwich and was about to get himself with other treats on his stash leaving the TV on.

"BREAKING NEWS ; ACCORDING TO REPORTS THAT HARRY STYLES,27 HAS SUCCEEDED TO BREAK OU-"

Niall just rolled his because he knew this was bound to happen.

He started loading himself with crackers and other goodies until the news reporter started something that broke hell loose:

"ZAYN MALIK,25 HARRY'S TO-BE PSYCHIATRIST HAS BEEN FOUND MISSING AND ITS BROUGHT TO
SUSPICION THAT HE WAS TAKEN BY NON OTHER THAN HAR-"

Niall snapped his head towards the direction he's Telly was playing making his widen with something inside churn with panic.

He swiftly ran towards the TV taking the other information as he started packing his bags ready to fly to Bradford while sending a quick text to Josh,his used-to-be room mates when they were back in London at a certain College.

To Josh :

Omw to Bradford to save my baby
get ur shiz ready

--------------------------------------

This is just a filler-y type chap so don't expect it be any longer and also sorry for the late late update I had my finals and adding to that my life hasn't been fine at all so I'll try my best to update yeah?yeah.
Oh and ask me shiz on ask.fm/vampirevibes