08

(Continued)

"You're so beautiful" Harry Styles,the psychopath everyone dreaded,
The killer everyone called heartless,
The one whose mind everyone could only imagine what's going on.

Was actually speaking it.
He was speaking his mind,and to non other than his own prey,
His suppose-to-be play toy.

Zayn had an awestruck face because how? According to him people like Harry never would say a thing that's pleasing to hear.

"What?" Zayn asked still unable to believe what the actual fuck just happened.

Harry's eyes widened in realization and soon was replaced by a crazed look bringing his old-wicked-self back.

In all honesty Zayn failed to hide his fear this time seeming to faze Harry a little.

"Aww is someone scared?"

Harry mocked acting like he was looking for someone in that shitwack of a room.

Then his eyes darted to Zayn,
Licking his lips eyes glinting in mischief.

Zayn gulped well tries since he desperately needed water.

He tensed and started shifting uncomfortably in the chair he was tied to as he saw Harry getting some kind of tools out of something that looks like box...more like a a bunch of wood thrusted together.

When Harry finally pulled something he was a satisfied with- a weird looking knife in Zayn's opinion-
He started panicking kicking his legs here and there.

"Sush princess , this won't hurt a bit"

Harry chuckled darkly.

"But I can't promise"

He said nearing the screaming tanned boy.

And that's when Zayn lost it and started sobbing uncontrollably though Harry didn't even start doing what he was gonna do.

He just knew it that he was going to suffer not just any but a painful death full of misery from non other than his own client.

---------------------------------------

Bro chill

7 votes + 5 comments