05

-Liam-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY HE TOOK HIM?!" Louis , Zayn's older brother screamed making us all flinch.

"We'll try our best we'll get him back without any harm done"I tried to calm this over-protective brother.

"'Any harm' my fat ass it's Harry that took him,ITS HARRY FUCKING STYLES FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

He took a sharp breathed as he started screaming.Again with a hint of panic clear in his voice

"WHERE IS HE PLEASE I LOVE HIM HES MY EVERYTHING PLE-"

I cut him off "LOOK HES LIKE A BROTHER TO ME SO I SUGGEST YOU CALM
THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE WE ARE EQUALLY FREAKED OUT AND IF WE KEEP DOING THIS WE'RE NEVER GONNA FIND HIM!"

I shouted in one swift breath making him flinch in surprise.

-Zayn-

I tried to open my eyes but I just couldn't there was something stoping me,something firm.

"Shhh babe stop moving don't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours"

Someone chuckled darkly.
I was confused for a bit and then it all clicked making want to scream.

Don't show an ounce of fear,
Don't satisfy him.
Don't.

He tried to sooth himself and prepared himself for the worst.

Then he somehow had the courage to speak up.

"Harry?"

There was a humorless laugh

"Well you're not so dumb like the rest.." Started the smirk clear in his voice as he moves closer leaning in his ear his breath fanning it.

"I guess it'll be more fun playing with you" he purred and Zayn somehow prevented from gulping.

------------------------------------

Lmao in sorry I know it's confusing when I directly skip from his pov to 3rd person
But anywhore,
Sorry for the short(&)shit.
5 votes + 3 comments

-Kim