07

-Louis-

I nervously fiddled with the hem of my shirt as I waited for Liam and his fellow officers to be done with the chemical that has been in the gas.

Sighed I kicked the rock laying near I'm frustrating - which was quiet a good kick- flew high and shit right on Liam's groin when he turned around indicating he was done with work.

He swore loudly falling down as garbling his groin pain clearly visible in his face as I gasped.

"Holy shit I'm sorry oh my god are you okay?"

"Totally " growled out sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Keep rolling your eyes,might as well find your brain back in there"
He sneered making my fist clench.

"Keep palming your balls might as well find something there"
I retorted with a satisfied smirk because BURN!

"Whatever back to the chemical"
He started as I slowly nodded

"Thankfully it's a very rare kind of chemical which could be only found in fourteen pla-"

I panically cut him off

"Fourteen?FOURTEEN WHAT THE FUCK ?!"

"It's not much we're lucky enough be positive please" one of the officers tried to calm me down.

And why should I?
My little brother has been taken by some sociopath and the fact that he already had a bunch of pedophiles after him didn't make this situation any easier.

"We better make this quick and if anything happens to him,Payne.
Your non-existent dick will have to pay"

I threatened.

-------------------------------

Guys I won't be able to update for while bc #exams