This feeling..

Riah Pov

We pulled up in the parking lot. I gathered my things. I tried pulling the door, but he locks it. "Gi mi yuh phone" he says

I furrowed my eyebrows "why?" I ask. "Give me your WhatsApp" he says politely.

"Oh, you couldn't just say that?" I took out my phone and give him to scan. After he did that I saved his number.

We walk out of the car and close the door. We walked down the passage.

We went and get our hand bands at the tourist side because the Jamaican line was too packed. We had to pay extra though.

He put on my hand band and I put on his. And we walk over to the security and they scanned our wrist band. "The Don" one of the security guards say. "Wahm Clim" Mari replied bumping their fists together.

"Deh yah pon the work eno bossy" he says. "See yuh settle now"

"Yah bro.. mi wife this eno" He holds me by my arms and pulls me beside him. I rolled my eyes and look on the ground.

You well a like it.

I rolled my eyes inwardly. "Ahh no seh 40" with that We walk away.

As we walk down the passage to go to the beach we stopped and bought two waterproof case. We put our phones in it and put it around our neck. We bought a sandals to climb the falls.

We put them on and put my flip flops in my bag along with Mari's. "Nuh the Don that" I hear a group of girls say while passing by.

"Your pretty famous" I say causing him to chuckle.

We walk to the beach side and bought a locker to put in my bags. As we walk down to the beach seeing people looking at us.

"Take off the jeans nuh" Mari says. "No.. why?" I ask

"Mi want see yuh nice slim sexy body" he says smirking. "Please.." He says with pleading eyes.

"Okii... mi ago take it off in bathroom" I say walking away. I went in the bathroom and I pulled the door to go in the restroom, took it off. I came out back seeing some girls looking at me while I wash my hands with the shorts tucked in between my legs.

"Nuh the Don girl this?" One of the girls mumbled to a girl beside her. "You girl" one of the girls turns toward me and say.

I look at her. "You and the Don deh right?" She ask.
"Everybody a look on yuh"

I give her a smile. "Watch yuh back" A girl walk out drying her hands. "Know how much a we love him off" A next girl says.

I walk out and put my shorts in the locker. I went to the beach, but I couldn't find him I stood up looking for him. Still no sign.

I felt a hand grip around my waste. I turned around with no hesitation. It's him "You miss me" he says looking in my eyes.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why would you do that?" I held his hands and step back so I could see his face, but I received a sun slap.

"Come" He says holding my hands walking over to a group of man over the other side of the beach.

One face stands out mostly it was an artist, but I can't recall his name.

Villain?

No a Valley. My subconscious argue.

"A Valley that?" I ask him, he stopped and look in my face. "Who?" He ask.

"Him" I say giving him a pointing look. "Oh... A Valiant him name" he corrects me.

I laughed resting my face in his neck. I pulled up back. "Come you love laugh" He says pulling me away.