Suspicions

Remember to vote and comment my lovely bright people 💡💬

(Next day..)

Riah's Pov
📍Ochio Rios

Waking up to this man beside me hits different. Feeling of tingles runs down to my body I hid my face in the pillow.

Remember you shouldn't be in here!

That thought struck me as I took up my phone from the nightstand.

5:24 am

Mi raww

That early

That mi a say a which night Ole up now? Must Akhushi who love pull all-nighter.

Mi a come out still though.

As I got up to leave, I was pull back down by sleepy Omari. "Stay" he mumbles his eyes still close.

Awww

Not saying anything I took my ass back under the covers and lay back with this man!

Mi wah nyam him up

Riah?

No joke him just look. Whew... mi cyaa find the words.

Edible

It same one... 'Edible'

I place a kiss on his forehead before an idea came to mind.

Riah...

I slip out of bed as I went under the covers before pulling down his sweat pants.

Riah!! Control you self.

I can't, them sexual desires are driving me crazy.

He moved a lil bit in his sleep, before I pull down his under pants.

Not so innocent after all.

Being with Omari open me up alot, he's the only man I would do this to, but am not swallowing his kids...

But hear yah

Shhh, even though I was innocent being around Omari changes that.

Seeing that his eyes pop open I smile. His eyebrows furrowed, "Wah yuh a do?" He ask.

"This.." I say as I twirl my tongue over his tip, he groans pulling my messy bun.

"F-"

Why mi a do this? Me deh right here so a do this? A wah Omari do to me? Him tie mi?

Cyaa believe Riah weh hate Orals and say it nasty a do this?

Anything for my man!

I put the tip in my mouth bobbing my head before going up and down. "Jah, mi must give yuh a ring" he says.

(I don't feel comfortable writing about this, but if you want me to write about it you could just comment and I will)

***
Am twisting over back his hair. "How you say you never know a who do that to you car?" He ask.

"What you a talk bout?" I played a fool.

"Riah. Nuh Raymond sell off you car parts?" He ask.

I nodded. "So why you nuh tell mi b?" He says as he soften his voice.

My face softens. "Am sorry. Mi just never want you k- you know" I say.

"Mi wouldn't do that b, maybe" he mumbles the last part.