Decline

Omari Pov
📍Riah's House
Norbrookdrive

I sat on the edge of the bed watching as Riah packs her suit case for when she's leaving Jamaica to go to India.

I don't want to risk having her here.

She went over to her draw taking out a bundle of underwear in her hands. She throws them on the bed.

One catches my eyes it's a princess? Panty?

I took it up staring at it good.

She hurriedly grabs it out of my hands. "A weh this a do here so?" She says confusingly.

"A nuh mine eno. Longtime me a look fi it fi throw it way" she lies.

"A yours you nuh afi hide it" I say teasingly.

"It's not mine yuh deff? Look at me other pantie, them look mature right?" She says.

She do have point. "So a whose it be?" I ask.

"Ummm" she scratches her head, she snaps her finger, "sumn deh" She flashes her fingers as if she's trying to remember.

Mi say Riah cyaa tell lie fi save her life eno.

"Umm sumn deh" she says still flashing her fingers. "Wah she name again? ummm" she taunts.

"A yours" I simply say. "You nuh afi lie Ray"

"At least it clean" I added teasingly. She hisses her teeth as she hits me.

"Mi nuh wear it again though" she says.

I shot her a teasing glare. "A true mi a talk mi all even forget say mi did have it" She says.

"Panty a panty nun nuh wrong it clean" I say teasingly with a shrug.

She hisses about to hit me with the panty, but I stop her. "Mine weh yuh a do eno. Mine yuh come bow out man move that!" I demand.

She giggles teasing me more with it. "I don't understand you Jamaican men's how uno take off the panty off the girl uno nuh want wash it, and uno nuh eat"

"Eat which blood- Aye move from here with that yer. Bout eat? You sniff lasco"

"Mi nah say mi wouldn't wash it if yuh sick, but otherwise nah"

"So why not eat?" She ask.

I glare at her intensely. "Let go off a tha argument deh now. Done now" I say in 'final'.

She grins, "see yuh love tease mi and you can't take lil tease"

"Maybe because yuh love take things out a context" I retort.

"Bout anuh your panty. You well a know a your panty move mhon" I tease her.

She hisses walking to the bathroom she came out back empty handed.

"Weh the panty?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes, "a longtime mi did fi throw it weh" she says.

"Yuh different bad"

"Is not lie mi a tell a longtime mi fi throw it weh" she says trying to convince me.

I laugh, "Anything you say Riah" I say getting up from off the bed.

"Mi ago out deh so" I say.

"Gwan bout yuh business" she shrugs me off.

I peck her on her forehead, "Gwan yuh ways mhon, mi soon hold yuh" I say.