Recovery

A/ N- Most of my chapters aren't proofread. I know I misspell alot of words, I can't bother to fix it and I know ya'll ain't slow. That's why your a star reader⭐😍

(3days later...)
Riah Pov
📍Warehouse Private hospital RedhillsRoad

Am trying my best not to slap this boy into his sense.

"Mi say fi stand in a yuh bed!" My voice booms.

He did the surgery 2days ago his father and his brother donated. He still doesn't know anything about his father.

He woke up yesterday, he wanted to get out of bed and up on his feet. Saying..

"Mi have business fi take care a"

"And me say mi good" Omari retort.

Cry girl.

"See wah mi afi a deal with" I cried, I want him to feel sorry for me.

"Imagine am hospitalized because of you. You want me to stay in the hospital, but your in a more critical condition than I am and you want to be up on your feet" I cried.

"You don't think I want to be able to go out too? You can barely breathe for Christ sake. Feel little sorry for you self nuh Mari! Mi swear if anything happen to you mi couldn't stay alive. Mi have a child fi yuh fi christ sake am carrying your baby. Have you forgotten!!? Come back to yuh damn self" I yelled sobbing.

"You had all our family members worrying imagine going back out there in war, this time you don't make it? Mari sit yuh damn ignorant ass down! Mi a nyam vegetable fi the sake of you! Mi drink water because of you! And Mi hate them the most" I sobbed.

Feel fi lil chicken now.

Girl you can't be serious.

He sighs, "You a carry me baby?" He ask confusing me.

I look at him confused, "so you never wake when mi tell you?" I ask concerned.

He scratch his head trying to remember. "Mi nuh remember when you find out?" He ask.

"3days ago" I told him.

"Mi nuh remember, but that a nuh wah mi a focus on" he says.

A smile appears on his face as he sits up on his bed. "Did know you never take the pill, but me never wah you remember so mi nuh tell you" He says.

I was about to go over there and hit him, but I remember the condition he was in.

Bout him wah go deal with business.

"Mi get a dream when you did in acoma. It did weird, but mi can't understand wah it mean" I told him.

"We were both in a tunnel, and I saw alot of souls roaming around"

He looks down, "So a real thing" I heard him say under his breath.

"You did get the dream to?" I ask.

That impossible.

He doesn't answer, "When mommy them a come?" He ask changing the topic.

Noticing, I didn't bother to prolong the argument. "They're on their way" I told him.

"Wavi and Mealie went to get something for us" I told him.

"Come lay beside me" he says.

I got up off the bed with a sigh, before going over to his. One of the nurse move us from eachother.