Destination

What time are you seeing this?

Riah Pov
📍Norbrookdrive

We arrived to my house in norbrook.

Pulling the car door, I came out of the car. I waited on Mari to exit the car.

I notice some unfamiliar car in the driveway. I ignored it.

Soon Omari exited the car coming around to my side. We walk up to the front door, I took out my keys unlocking the door.

"Pull out this man" Mari says pulling out my shirt that was tucked in my waist.

A wahm to him man.

Him disgusting eno a talk bout you look like drape' ous. 

"Leave me alone nuh" I say.

I tuck back my shirt in my— his big shorts that I had on. I push the door opening it.

As soon as I reach inside I notice everyone was here.

I'm talking about Mealie and her family, Ms. Veronica and Leela, Serena, her mom and dad. My dad, mom and Dario were here also.

I look to see Omari dad was there with them.

Mi not even did see him, like him have some invisible power?

You nuh see a ghost man.

Mi can't take you eno subby! You disgusting.

Then before him can read mind.

We get knock.

"Goodmorning" we greeted.

We received different types of morning from everyone.

"So how you drape up so Riah?" My dad says.

"Same thing mi a say. Mi tell her she look like drape-ous, but she nuh believe mi" Mari retort.

Everyone laugh, it seems like me is a laughing stock?

Soon everyone get back to what their were doing.

"Ahem" Mari cleared his throat, seeming to get everyone attention. And just like that everyone attention went back to him.

I turned around, he took my hands in his.

He went down on his knees. This can't be real, don't tell me this is not real!

Mi excited.

Him a propose girl!

"Mi just want you know me love you. Ever since me see you that day on campus, you voice you smile, you rebellious side just captivate me. Mi just want love and cherish you as me wife. You a mi first and only babymother" he says, I can't control the tears that's spilling out of my eyes.

He reaches in his pocket taking out a small ring box.

How you know a ring in deh?

What else could a in deh? You nuh see him a propose!

I look around seeing everyone staring in amusement. Mealie and Serena are videoing.

Waiting for him to pop the question. I screamed when he finally do.

"Will you Riah Rihanna Guru be mines f——"

"Yes I do!" I squeal.

He looks down laughing, I tapped his shoulder. "Wah you a laugh fah? Open the box nuh mi anxious" I say timidly.

He continued to laugh opening the box, I was greeted by a beautiful diamond butterfly necklace?

Necklace?