family20

Remember to vote and coment please😚❤... I appreciate the efforts of my supporters so far, so good. Ya'll have a heart of gold💛 ...

          [Same day

[Same day...]

Riah's Pov
📍Ochio Rios

Am in my room with Omari he's sleeping.

Awww him tired...

A wah him could a do so make him so tired?

I can't sleep with him tonight, because of household rules.

Chro

Am sleeping in Tania room. My room is on the 2nd floor, am going to the kitchen which is on the first floor.

Dario is sleeping in the guest room.

I went to the kitchen seeing Ramish sharing ice-cream for Rajario who just reach home from work and was in his work clothes.

He was sharing ice-cream for Rajorio, the twins, Tania and Akushi.

"Where mines?" I pout, walking to Rajorio hugging him from behind as he says around the island.

"Wahm Riana" He says. That's what he calls me for some odd reason.

Yuh know a because him love provoke yuh.

Yuh can chat so?

I took a seat beside him around the island, as Ramish gave me a bowl of ice-cream.

It's chocolate vanilla, but he mixed it with rum & rasen and blueberry swirl.

Look like run belly.

"If we nuh bomb up the house tonight sumn wrong" Rajorio says.

"Place gwan stink" Ramish say.

"Uno disgusting eno" Tania say with looking at them in disgust.

"And mi a eat to" Akhushi frowns.

"I don't bother want it" Lani says, we look at him as we die from laughter.

Seeing my phone light up in my hands I saw that I got notification. I look to see it's Omari.

CHAT BOX💬

[Mi Don🖤🤍]

Weh yuh deh?

Me: On the first floor in the kitchen

Not getting a response I power off my phone screen.

"So..." one of the twins turns to me they're not identical. I look at her with a question look.

"Where's this boyfriend of yours?" Azaela ask.